March Madness Anyone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dvshucks, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Yes, no doubt Florida is excited to get to a final four.

For UCLA though, only a championship means anything.....

#41     Mar 26, 2006
  2. Choad

Choad

How 'bout this?

Final: Florida - UCLA

Winner: Florida.

Sorry, but UCLA won't escape this time. :cool:

#42     Mar 26, 2006
  3. Congratulations on your squad getting to the final four. They did a great job of shutting down the Nova guards, and really pounded them in the paint.

Since my team is out and my tourney bracket is in shambles (along with 99% of the rest of the country), I am going to be rooting my ass off for the giant killers from Washington D.C. (sorry Choad).

I just hope the Final Four is as good as the rest of the tourney has been. :)

#43     Mar 26, 2006
  4. Well my team as well as Longhorns is out...and that brackets is screwed...but my other bracket has UCLA winning it all so there's hope yet.

But Illinois is out, Duke is out, UConn is out, Gonzaga is out.... all things I banked on and hoped for :)

#44     Mar 26, 2006
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Did you go to UF? What years?

#45     Mar 26, 2006
  6. Well I got i/4 of the final four right, better than I do most years.

I'll say it again the ncaa tourney is awesome. Every year the games are unbelievable, this year has been truly spectacular.

#46     Mar 27, 2006
  7. I'm an idiot....I meant gunslinger not Longhorns :eek:

sorry my fellow cat, it's those damn g's in your screen names that are fvcking with me ;)

Oh....and this tournament has been INCREDIBLE. That's why I love college basketball the most of any sports. :) I too have 1/4 and look forward to cheering on the Bruins along with everyone else here in L.A. (well, everyone but the POS USC fans)

#47     Mar 27, 2006
  8. Saw on ESPN that of the over 3 mil bracket entries on their website, only four people correctly picked the final 4.

#48     Mar 28, 2006
  9. Choad

Choad

BS EE

Attended 1977-1985. I took my time! :D

GO GATORS!!!

#49     Apr 1, 2006
  10. Choad

Choad

12 Midnight. Pumpkin time.

Bye Cinder'rella.

LSU or UCLA?