March Madness - 2007

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wayne Gibbous, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Sorry about that, Chuck.

But I bet those Duckies will be back next year!

FL probably got a good recruting class, and they definitely have a good coach, but without that tight group they have now they may not do as well next year. :(

You'll get 'em next time!

:cool:

#31     Mar 25, 2007
  2. FInal Four, b a b y !

#32     Mar 26, 2007
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahh Baby...bring it dont sing it; Gator Bound....can we make history ?????

#33     Mar 26, 2007
  4. Looking good so far, Gators!

BRING IT HOME!!!!

#34     Mar 31, 2007
  5. :confused:

Where is UCLA?

Did they miss the plane?

#35     Mar 31, 2007
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Florida has a date with history!!!

#36     Apr 1, 2007
  7. What's interesting is that they are playing OS, again, for a Championship. Bassetball This Time!

And didn't I remember a B-ball game earlier this year, in which da Gators thrashed da Buckeyes (86-60)....

[​IMG]

#37     Apr 1, 2007
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

What the hell man. The big game is tomorrow night and no one is talking about it? I guess people would rather talk about 9/11 conspiracies or something. Folks, we have history in the making here. FL is looking to become the first team to ever repeat with the same 5 starters and become the first school ever to win both the football and basketball championship in the same calendar year. Plus we have a re-match of the football championship and to top it off, rumors that Donovan is going to Kentucky to coach. Come on people!

#38     Apr 2, 2007
  9. OK, I'll bite. 5-point-favored Gators retain their NCAA basketball crown over Ohio state by 1-point.

Billy Donovan stays at Florida after receiving a near-lifetime contract extension plus more mega $$$
    to make/keep Florida on the fast track as the new-era Kentucky of college BB.

#39     Apr 2, 2007
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

#40     Apr 2, 2007