March 19, 2003, March 19, 2011

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Mar 19, 2011.

1. MARCH 19, 2011
    OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
    BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger'...

2. Had the very same thought this morning while watching the news. Wasn't positive that the dates were exact, but I was certain that they were close.

The war economy marches on...

3. Mercor

Mercor

Obama is now the first *Nobel Peace prize winner to authorize blanket bombing of civilian territory.

Seems like there should a basic rule. You can lose the Peace prize back if you bomb countries.

* Arafat may have been the first

4. pspr

pspr

Alfred Nobel has been rolling in his grave ever since the committee awarded his peace prize to Obama. Obama should voluntary return it. Oh, I forgot, he gave it to the Chinese Premier so he would keep buying Obama Bonds to fund the Great Obama deficit.

5. Well if that does not confirm the fact that it is actually irrelevant who is in the oval office, I don't know what will.

6. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_Z5af1oTOkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Launching a 100 or so TLAM's does not constitute blanket bombing. You sound like some peacenik Mercor.:D

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

When will the libs on this board just admit that Obama is Bush 2.0. On Gitmo, the patriot act, bailouts, wars, drugs, gay rights, you name it. If Bush were in office doing these exact same things the left would be calling for his impeachment. Calling him Hitler. Yet with Obama everything is peachy. Their cup of hypocrisy runneth over.

9. +1

And not only all libs here, but all over the make believe media land.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

BULLS EYE!

#10     Mar 20, 2011