Marc Faber

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cazza La Randa, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I like what he had to say about, bernanke, obama admin, volker........poopit how funny, LOL:D

#11     Sep 7, 2009
  2. All we need to do is come up with something really cool now...like interstellar travel, a drug that increases lifespan by 3 fold, Teleportation devices for humans, anything like that could get us back on our feet.

#12     Sep 7, 2009
  3. When was the last time that happened in American History? Please tell me when was the last time that some technological breakthrough/innovation wiped out our debts and put the banking system on solid ground.

My answer: Never.

I posted this video in another thread and agreed with Marc Faber. War is the ultimate outcome.

#13     Sep 7, 2009

4. ........"typically in these downturns?......"

this current situation has NEVER happend in US history. this is nothing more than the carefully orchestrated destruction of the US in an effort to bring forth the NWO i.e. UN.

#14     Sep 7, 2009
  5. Faber is speaking at a conference here next month.

Entrance is 500$...:eek:

Bit expensive no...

I'll just get my info from him on youtube!

#15     Dec 1, 2010
  6. #16     Nov 27, 2011
  7. who was that guy that 200 years ago predicted the United States would some day be one of the greatest economic powers in the world? I forget, he never got much press coverage.

#17     Nov 27, 2011

8. thanks for posting. Always worth tracking Faber and Rogers.

#18     Nov 27, 2011
  9. I've been predicting for years that it will be another average year for the stock market and nobody will cover me.

#19     Nov 27, 2011
  10. If a guy started out young, and every nine years published a book about the coming disaster would over his lifetime probably eventually be right.

The media isn't that smart, and even if they have been in the business for nine years probably doesn't have an attention span that long. And even if they did and could nail you on all your previous wrong predictions would probably be superceded by the program director who understands the importance of ratings.

I'm not saying that everybody could do it, but for a few select lucky individuals it could be a very lucrative part time job.

#20     Nov 27, 2011