Marc Faber: Most scandalous interview ever

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Jan 26, 2011.

1. In the interview Marc Faber talks about Obama and Bush at the beginning and insinuates the president is a prostitute.

Some years back I was watching a TV program where a man was talking to some 20 or 30 prostitutes. He said "together we will rule this world or together we will take over the world"

I said "it is over".

#21     Jan 27, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The supposedly highly educated Big Ears Barry also doesn't know how to pronounce the word "corpsman".

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZlKIfzoC8D0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

#22     Jan 27, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

It's also alive and well in the typical family.

#23     Jan 27, 2011
  4. Yes the only people now speaking out against Obama are, Fox news, bob barr, glenn beck, william bennett, anna benson, pat buchanan, ann coulter, james dobson, jerry doyle, matt drudge, larry elder, pamela geller, laura ingraham, sean hannity, elisabeth hasellelbeck, bevelry lahaye, tim lahaye g gordon liddy, rush limbaugh michael medved, bill oreilly, michael reagan, michael savage, phyllis schiafly, cal thomas, paul weyrich and of course the local wanna be pundits on the air.
    Panic, no one is getting out the anti Obama message.

#24     Jan 27, 2011
  5. and millions of intelligent people worldwide. Thanks for the information. I thought I was alone in this world.

#25     Jan 27, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

The fourth estate's function is to sell papers, always has been. The exceptions to this, eg. the pamphleteers, were invariably commies.

#26     Jan 27, 2011