Marc Faber: Future will be total disaster, w/a collapse of our capitalistic system

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Marc Faber Is "Highly Confident" the Future Will Be Very Bleak

Posted Sep 22, 2009 07:30am EDT by Aaron Task in Investing, Newsmakers
    Related: ^DJI, ^GSPC, EEM, FXI, VNM, EWZ, SPY

"The future will be a total disaster, with a collapse of our capitalistic system as we know it today, wars, massive government debt defaults and the impoverishment of large segments of Western society," Marc Faber writes in the September issue of The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report.

A statement like that pretty much speaks for itself, but it's a bit more complicated than appears on first blush...

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticke...fident"-the-Future-Will-Be-Very-Bleak?tickers

2. S2007S

S2007S

There is no need to worry about what marc faber and the rest of them say because everything is fine and will stay fine as long as they can prop the system up. There is absolutely no need to worry about anything negative going forward. Stay long and continue to buy the .25% pullbacks. Market is headed to new highs.

3. Marc Faber is the Jack Palance of financial commentary.

Faber always delivers the goods, in a creepy-cool sort of dialog.

4. just21

just21

5. He's making money and getting attention. Life is good.

6. S2007S

S2007S

Why would you create a 20th name on ET to respond to my post, anyway I am quite honored that your 1st post was a response to mine. Keep the new user names coming.

BeefJerky

7. "Bernanke is a criminal !"

8. marc faber is one of the great geniuses of our time

9. Sensational pessimism sells the most.

I have never met a succesful trader or investor who was an eternal pessimist. They do not exist, the proper psychological makeup required for success in this biz weeds out the mopes.

#10     Sep 23, 2009