Marc Faber: A revolution is coming soon.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Good1

Good1

#31     Oct 24, 2012
  2. d08

d08

The teachers aren't the problem, the military-industrial complex is.
    Throw the lobbyists out and the problem would be solved in a week, that assumes some honesty on the politicians side so I'm confident it won't happen.

#33     Oct 28, 2012
  3. They'd BOTH part of the problem.

#34     Oct 28, 2012
  4. Too bad all the parasites didn't do a hitch. Even if they never faced combat, they'd have a different appreciation for their country. Yeah, if you ever served in the military, you really gotta HATE Odumbo!!

I've always thought mandatory military service for all able-bodied citizens was a good idea. Many other countries have it still.

My military service didn't hurt me one bit. In fact, the military was a unique experience. Who knows... without the Air Force, I might never have seen Albuquerque!

(Geez David, you never told me you were wounded. Were you awarded a Purple Heart? My dad was wounded in WWII.)

:(

#35     Oct 28, 2012
  5. robots taking over jobs is laughable. Not because it is technically hard to do, it is because the cost will never justify such a replacement.

What lot of people do not understand is technology was always there, even the robot technology has been around decades but it is the cost that matters and that my friend will hardly come down.

we don't need technology we need technology that makes things cheaper.

#36     Nov 4, 2012