Marc Faber: A revolution is coming soon.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 22, 2012.

1. at one time my grandfather tried to make money selling power saws. Back then, all carpenters used hand saws, and they would kick the power saws off the top of a roof and try to break them, because they got paid by the hour and considered the new power saws a threat to their income.

#21     Oct 24, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

“My medicine for the U.S. is: Reduce government by minimum 50 percent,” he said. “The impact would be immediately an improvement in the economy.”

I've only been saying this for years!!!!! It's gotta happen, or like Faber points out, we can basically implode.

#22     Oct 24, 2012
  3. No choice, welfare has to be cut dramatically. If they riot, then they must go to jail like anyone else.

#23     Oct 24, 2012
  4. Of course we all know this. However, when did government ever drastically downsize for its own (or the people's) good?

America is doing the "Thelma and Louise"... and nothing will change until we smash at the bottom of the canyon and burst into flames.

The Left wants power so badly that it's willing to destroy that which it seeks to exercise power over.

Romney might delay the inevitable by 4 years, but that's about all we can hope for.

:mad: :mad:

#24     Oct 24, 2012
  5. Faber is fun to listen to and is pretty good on his short term market predictions. But if he could really fortell the future in detail years out like he says, then his net worth would dwarft Gates, Buffett, etc. He would be king.

#25     Oct 24, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed! And who knows. We may be enforcing what little laws are left ourselves at that point. Scary stuff. I'm glad I've planned for it by putting away 6 months food, water, numerous guns, ammunition, protective gear, etc.,

The rioters aren't the types who prepare like this, as they live day to day off the gubment, and will only have a firearm if they can steal one.

#26     Oct 24, 2012
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

All common sense stuff. Great points! Wouldn't it be nice if you and other like-minded regular folks were running the US Government for a change? Guarantee We'd see some REAL change, and it would be the kind of change that benefits the people, not the politicians egos.

After what Otraitor has done to this Country, I don't see any other real alternatives besides a melt down, and a slow, steady rebuild where only the strong survive it. So sad...

#27     Oct 24, 2012
  8. One point for Clinton.. he at least tried to reduce government..

Remember his announcement, "The era of big govenment is dead"?

Didn't last long.

#28     Oct 24, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Didn't last more than a few minutes sadly. Clinton was a shitbag, but at least knew how to keep the smell down with lies. Ocommunist doesn't even care. He should be in a prison cell vs destroying MY Country! After all, I bled for it as a US Marine. Ocommunist is a Muslim who invites terrorists to the White House, and I offered my life to keep to keep the integrity of the US Constitution in place...

#29     Oct 24, 2012
  10. Good1

Good1

The .pdf attached is a book that was first published in 1899 (that's not a typo) which explains the design/intent of an ever expanding national debt. Called, "The Coming Battle", recently reprinted.

#30     Oct 24, 2012