Marc Cuban on Day Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sethaholic, Aug 30, 2007.

1. timvodas

timvodas

Am I incorrect in assuming that your trading experience is from 2004 to the present time? Am I incorrect in assuming that you have only traded in a low vix bull markets?

I guess we have here Steve the daytrading expert who is as confident as the daytraders from 1999-2000.

If the truth be known, you are *no different* then the traders from 1997 to 2000 who constantly slapped themselves on the back for their so called expertise.

#51     Aug 30, 2007
  2. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

daytrading is profitable and viable for the brokers.

#52     Aug 30, 2007
  3. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

don't forget some stocks or FOREX are NOT DAYTRADEABLE or worth the time to daytrade it.

#53     Aug 30, 2007
  4. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

Cuban doesn't need to daytrade

#54     Aug 30, 2007
  5. How clueless can one person be? Low Vix mkts are HARDER to make money in that the 1999/2000 years where stocks intraday ranges were ridiculous and electronic trading was in its infancy. Opportunities (and inefficiencies) were much more abundant then they were during my stock trading years. The differences in mkts is night and day.

And I'm not an expert (you're the one who tags me this way) but I know what it takes to make money consistently and I think the advice I post is helpful. Only occasionally do I run into people like you who are ignorant of what I do but for some reason see fit to open their yapper.

Little advice Tim, I dont care what you have to say on the matter of trading, so stop engaging me. Your first post to me about "riding the bull mkts" shows me right away you have zero idea of what it is I do.

#55     Aug 30, 2007
  6. are you mentally challenged? I'm serious, I'm not joking around. I think you may be brain damaged.

Fuckin pay attention, of course he doesnt NEED to daytrade. he just shouldnt talk smack about something he doesnt know anything about.

#56     Aug 30, 2007
  7. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

like we give a fuck what Cuban has to say...the fucking billionaire should shut the fuck up in the media

does he need the attention.

#57     Aug 30, 2007
  8. vectors101

vectors101 Guest

You better shut asshole insulting me i interested putting a bullet in your head don't fucking piss me off!!!

#58     Aug 30, 2007
  9. I wasnt insulting you, I honestly thought you must be mentally challenged because your responses were....pretty dumb.

Ok, so your not mentally challenged, your just a psycho with tourettes syndrome!

#59     Aug 30, 2007
  10. Wow...hostility.

#60     Aug 30, 2007