Marc Cuban on Day Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sethaholic, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Well said Steve. Does anyone else get tired of these morons saying money can't be made day trading? Is it easy? NO. Can it be done? YE$$$

To guys like timvodas and stock_Trad3r/investor. You'll learn more by opening your ears/eyes than you will opening your mouth.

#31     Aug 30, 2007
  2. ammo

ammo

maybe he got tired of people lookin for backers to day trade,with his money he could hire someone to do it for him, he probably did and they lost

#32     Aug 30, 2007
  3. Thanks Red, yeah its funny to me these guys. Some people are just very ignorant of the daytrading world in which we operate.

Apparently one can only make money in a rising market :)

#33     Aug 30, 2007
  4. gnome

gnome

THAT FED THING... is the definition of "edge".

#34     Aug 30, 2007
  5. those rich people of course they do not want to do day trading, they alreday have the money, they do not need work, day trading is a very labor intensive work, they hate it.

but day trading is a sure way toward wealth.

if you have 5k plus 4times buying power, that is 20k, if you make 10 trades in a day with full buying power, then you figure it out:

$$20,000*10*5*52=$52M, we are talking about a $52M sale bussiness!!!!!!!!!!!!! how about 0.5% gain averaging, we are taliking about 260K annual income full time job!

day trading is the most efficent way of cash flow! real estate can not have this kind of cash flow speed!

#35     Aug 30, 2007
  6. jumper

jumper

I think they just pasted that photo there. The Mr. Cuban that everyone knows has a first name of Mark, not Marc.

#36     Aug 30, 2007
  7. Don't ever take advice from a guy who spells Mark with a C at the end of it. Or a guy named Geoffrey (for Jeff) these guys are in sexual transition whether they know it or not and really shouldn't be commenting on anything. Trust me I know lots of these types and they all fall apart at some point and go running home to their mothers in a sniveling mess.

#37     Aug 30, 2007
  8. MARC CUBAN, you mean this guy, what he is talking about is making you become suckers! forget about him, and focus on your day trading, he will suffer!

#38     Aug 30, 2007
  9. marc cuban is arrogant and sometimes engages in subjects he knows nothing about. daytrading for example.
    as for wealth,its subjective. as long as my family and i are healthy,i pay the bills and save some money while going on one trip a year.

#39     Aug 30, 2007
  10. I'd be willing to bet, he tried it, and lost.
    Still, for a longer term trader, he's pretty impressive.
    Before he sold his business, he was very active in the market.
    I remember emailing him regarding something he said...that was about 8 years ago.

#40     Aug 30, 2007