MAR Bond System great results since release

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Sep 16, 2011.

1. #21     Dec 12, 2011
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

There is one person trading it now at striker and only for past month or two.

They have had the system since April , so hypothetical results make more sense now.

I do have a broker who has been really trading it for 16-17 months, but they do not publish results from clients. Also clients are currently just starting to trade again since their accounts were at MF.

#22     Dec 12, 2011
  3. fwyleung

fwyleung

Murray,

Do you have updated results for the MAR index system (up to say November)? Can you also show simulation results for the MAR index system trading the e Mini-Russell or S&P 400 mid-cap? Thanks.

#23     Dec 15, 2011
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I will post it soon, I have a few deadlines this week and will try to get something up over the weekend.

#24     Dec 15, 2011
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

New Results for MAR Bond

#25     Jan 13, 2012
  6. Looks like it's had 24 buy signals in a row... no sell signals since 2009. Must either be an error, or it's heavily trend-dependent. :confused:

#26     Jan 13, 2012
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

It's not trend dependent , it's counter trend intermarket. The reason for lack of short trades is technology which turns off all or part of the system based on the reliability of the signals. It could turn off long trades or short trades. Tell me would not taking short trades for past 2 years in bonds a bad thing ?.

If you look during 2008-2009 bonds had a upward bias but , we had a normal mix of short and long trades.

#27     Jan 13, 2012
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

You can also use this system to trade Long bond ETF's.
    You can either take the signals off of the futures or make some minor changes to the system and run on the ETF's.

#28     Jan 19, 2012
  9. Will you ever have a Tradestation version of bond system?

#29     Feb 2, 2012
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

There are many different advance features of TradersStudio which are required for my bond system technology like being able to disable signals until a given condition occurs. Also things like equity curve feedback.

I am working on a bond system for TradeStation , but do not have a release date yet.

#30     Feb 10, 2012