MAR Bond System great results since release

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The MAR_Bond System was released in June 1,2010. Since release this system has made $17,921.87, over the past less than 17 months on a one lot of bonds. This means the system has average over $1000.00 per month during this period on a one lot. The system is also up $10,863.17 for 2011. I have included complete results for the system in the attached XLS

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Produc...cmd/CatalogItemDetails/psmid/657/Default.aspx

2. For those unfamiliar with your firm -- <i>Price: US$ 1,295.00</i> is for the fully-disclosed system, or for its trade signals, or for T'Studio software plus the system - ?

3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

It's $1295.00 for the system fully discussed. It's $1595.00 with TradersStudio. I don't believe in undisclosed systems.
    I will also for all ET members throw in a Pinnacle Data CLC , Index database with one year of updates. This will give you everything you need to trade this system if you purchase either package.

http://www.tradersstudio.com/Produc...cmd/CatalogItemDetails/psmid/657/Default.aspx
    If you don't need the data, PM me after purchase and I can discuss a alternative with you.

Let's run this free data special for till October 1.

4. Samsara

Samsara

Just a question Murray: you aren't concerned that revealing your code might hinder your systems' profitability over time?

Unless it operates on a longer time frame, that seems like a large risk.

5. <i>Forex Daily and borrowing and lending rate data</i> -- Interesting. Can you give some details on those data? (Overnight rates? 1 or 3 month?)

6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

The system holds for and average of 10-12 bars on daily data. In addition the 30 year treasury is one of the most liquid markets in the world. Second of all, I do not sell the system without the client signing a NDA. I don't sell any of my top line system without these non discloser agreements.

The issue is that , if you don't understand why a system works you can't trade it though drawdowns, that is why discloser of the logic is important.

7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

It's a composite of the borrowing and lending rates used to calculate the overnight carry for the currencies from several different brokers. If your in a forex trade these are the rates to use to estimate interest adjustment.

8. Samsara

Samsara

Understood -- good to hear sir.

9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

If you want to talk to brokers who have been trading it since last summer 2010.

Danielle Bourbeau
    Kevin Riordan
    Capital Trading Group
    tel 877.285.0391
    tel 312.572.6201
    fax 312.572.6190

10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#10     Sep 22, 2011