Mapping The Strange Attractors of The Price Movements

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Fool, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Fool

Fool

Send you the "Eldorado" map? Not for all the tea leaves in our china teapot! :D

#31     Jul 28, 2012
  2. SamGold

SamGold

I'm losing interest in this chat at the speed of thought...

You are either interested in investors or not. Decide, and then let's hear your pitch. You'll have to do a lot better than posting .pdf files...

I'll check back on monday. Probably a waste of time anyway. :eek:

#32     Jul 28, 2012
  3. Fool

Fool

In trading farms (firms) all monies are equal but some monies are more equal than others. There are old monies, new monies, crazy monies... some monies cavort (talk, really, you know I have a PhD in grandiloquence :) and some monies scream.

Imagine if you were Tiger Wood, every time you swing your club you hear screams echo around you...now imagine if you were not Tiger Woods, every time you swing your club you hear screams echo around you...

No a Holy Grail system or a Holy trader can TIP (Trade In Peace) when monies scream around you.
    The best money candidates for trading are those that are insouciant, nonchalant, "lethargic", or clinically in a coma. :D

(Money Anthem)
    Monies of England, Monies of Ireland
    Monies of every land and clime
    Hearken well, and spread my tidings
    Of the Golden future time...

(My-land Anthem)
    Come to my land
    The grass is mellow and the sky is blue
    My paradise is waiting for you
    Life can be funny
    Happy and sunny
    Oooh, it's a tropical loveland... :D

#33     Jul 30, 2012
  4. Fool

Fool

When you have 5M you stop bothering about trading. When you stop trading you get bored. When you are bored you become a lawyer.
    When you become a lawyer you keep thinking about trading. When you keep thinking about trading your work suffers. When your work suffers the wrong man is convicted. When the wrong man is convicted he has time to think (in prison.) When he has time to think, he thinks about you, a lot. And when he thinks about you a lot your house explodes. Don't have your house explode. Stop trading after you have 5M and go to become a lawyer. :D

#34     Jul 31, 2012
  5. Fool

Fool

MSA (Mapping Strange Attractors) July performance report (07/01/2012 - 07/31/2012):

#35     Jul 31, 2012