Map of American Racism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigdavediode, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

The "deep south" pretty much sums it up. I suppose it was much deeper than usual due to the skin color of the democratic candidate this time around.
    With the exception of Florida (for obvious reasons), things haven't changed much in the "deep south" have they? The only other additional reason could be Sarah Palin I suppose, with her appeal to the evangelicals.

#11     Nov 6, 2008
  2. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

wow ... the mother of all idiots makes his presence known

#12     Nov 6, 2008
  3. Apparently not. And it's sad, too. The country is trying to grow up and is being held back. More than held back -- pushed back aggressively by very angry people with backwards views.

Possible but then there would have been bigger turnout in evangelical areas across the country.

#13     Nov 6, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

The two, evangelism plus------ is a potent combination wouldn't you think? particularly in this neck of the woods? Accentuating emphasis on the latter in these areas.

#14     Nov 6, 2008
  5. Sam321

Sam321

Clearly you ignore encouraged racism among non-whites today, all of whom vote Democrat. Perhaps you should move those little dots toward populated inner cities in the blue states.

American non-whites today define themselves by race, and they can teach their children to be racist too ---but that's okay, right?

But if a white dude votes Republican somewhere in the South, he's got to be a racist... right?

What a bore. How tiresome. 1968 was a long time ago. It's so over. Question your post wwII babyboomer teachers.

#15     Nov 6, 2008
  6. Sooo, there's no racism in Chicago. :confused: Let me give you a clue. Racism among blacks is rampant. Racism among mexicans is rampant. And yes, there is still racism among whites. Little of this will change for the better and may very well change for the worse. If our new president and his Dem congress start taxing middle class working whites more heavily than we're already taxed, and then distributing that money to the inner city spooks...race relations will get set back a hundred years.

#16     Nov 6, 2008
  7. I'm only "racist" against demographic groups I deem lazy (intellectually or otherwise). The only two groups that qualify are US Blacks & Joe the Plumber whites.
    I know you think it's weird, but for me, Jay Z, Kanye West,Palin & Joe the Plumber are ALL useless waste of Oxygen.

#17     Nov 6, 2008
  8. Jay Z works harder than you, you stupid honky

#18     Nov 6, 2008
  9. Most of this thread is nonsense. Still, it is interesting how little pull the Clinton's seemed to have in Arkansas. Seems the state swung heavily Republican. Some type of Clinton backlash perhaps ...

#19     Nov 6, 2008
  10. bxptone

bxptone

Lol do you really believe that about the Earth!? lmao!

#20     Nov 6, 2008