many religious meat eaters don't care about killing animals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Weeble, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Weeble

Weeble

HORSE,

i love how you say my posts suck and they all have no point, but then you reply to all of them. lol although you can write well, you are simply no match for me on these issues. i don't care how many books you've read.

i would like to ask you... do you believe everything is here for you? do you believe "god" put all these animals here on earth for you to eat?

the 9/11 hijackers thought they were doing the right thing, too. funny how terrible people can be when they think "god" is on their side.

#21     Aug 19, 2003
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Maybe....if hungry enough you would eat a dog....believe me you would....I think dark made a great point with the article he posted, you vegetarians kill animals the same...so whats your answer to that?? and do you use other products that may leave chemical risidue in our rivers??? do you own a car which pollutes the air our animals breath??? please let us know

#22     Aug 19, 2003
  3. Weeble

Weeble

yeah, i think every meat eater should take a visit to a farm and check out what really goes on. what the animals go though so you can eat them. you eat your cheeseburgers and forget about it 5 minutes after you ate it. yet many animals suffer a horrible death so you can have a few moments of eating your meat.

i remember when i was like less than 10. i was at a farm walking around. i saw some animal hanging on a hook, moaning out loud as its intestines were ripped out and fell to the ground.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! LET'S FUCKING KILL!!!!!!! IT'S OK TO KILL IF "GOD" SAYS SO!!! "GOD" PUT EVERYTHING HERE FOR US!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHH

NOTHING IS HERE FOR US. we are all just animals living on earth for a brief period of time. it just so happens that we humans have evolved very well and can dominate other species.

put yourself in these animal's situations. if you were an animal and could talk, you'd cry your sorry ass off and BEG FOR YOUR LIFE the moments before you were slaughtered.

think of the movie, "the planet of the apes." i did not see the original, but i saw the remake. when the main character realizes that the apes run the planet and the humans are not in control, you can see how bad we treat animals. in the movie, you hate the apes. they treat the humans so bad. but that's exactly how WE treat other animals.

#23     Aug 19, 2003
  4. Weeble

Weeble

YOU'RE RIGHT, IF I HAD TO, I WOULD.

BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO.

when it comes down to i die or something else does, survival of the fittest rules. you gotta do what you gotta do. i would not be proud of it, but if i had to eat an animal to survive, yes, i would.

but we don't need to do this anymore. we humans don't need to kill animals to survive. we are not cave men anymore. well, at least i'm not.

#24     Aug 19, 2003
  5. stu

stu

ElCubano,
    I don't particularly want to be rude but do you ever just think about what you say.

"you vegetarians kill animals the same" do you not realize how pathetic a statement that really is. So veggies kill animals just the same as meat eaters do? What?.. the same numbers ?with the same intention? Did you not even bother to check if that made ANY sense.

"and do you use other products that may leave chemical risidue in our rivers??? ..For one thing would that make it ok for meat production to unecessarily pollute?

"do you own a car which pollutes the air our animals breath??? " OUR animals.. OUR??? you mean the same ones that suffer needlessly 'cause a God says one minute it's ok to fuck em up then another minute it isn't.

I am not vegan but surely a little rationality might help the subject.

#25     Aug 19, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

so its ok...to talk smack about how people kill animals and how bad it is to eat meat because it kills animals yet drive an SUV that pollutes our air and use products that pollute our rivers...I was refering to the hypocrites out there....

If you read some of my posts you would see that I have said I am as much to blame as the other.......I apologize if it didnt make sense to you and believe me I wont take it as an insult...

http://maddox.xmission.com/grill.html

read that article stu.... killing animals for eating or because they were in the way of a vegeterians crop seems like the same to me.....

#26     Aug 19, 2003
  7. :D classic stuff, dude!

we all need a little bit of meat each day to survive...but not much at all...

2 ounces of protein, total, each day...most of which can be obtained from non-meat sources...in fact, if you get that protein elsewhere, you can easily get by on maybe 2 ounces of meat (or other animal products) per week and be 100% healthy...actually, healthier than eating meat every day...

meat is actually pretty bad for you...professional athletes (and i mean REAL athletes like runners and cyclists, as opposed to baseball players, golfers, and bowlers) hardly eat ANY meat...their bodies are finely tuned engines running mostly on carbs...

this was a pretty good thread that came up recently about that -- besides the usual diatribes between meat and non-meat eaters, some guys like lundy made some good points about nutrition... http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18139&highlight=*meat*

#27     Aug 19, 2003
  8. jem

jem

Stu it is stewardship not gluttony and if the way we process meat is so disgusting perhaps we will be held accountable. But since there is not a lot of hunting going on in Carlsbad California and I do have kids to feed I have to make choices. Hopefully you will do your best and I will do mine. It seems reasonable that sustainable yield would be the way to

P.S. what would be the lesser evil hunting animals for food or eating the ones that were created for food.

#28     Aug 19, 2003
  9. OOH BABY I LIKE IT RAW!!!
    YEAH BABY I LIKE IT RAW!!!
    YEAH!!!

http://www.living-foods.com/faq.html

#29     Aug 19, 2003
  10. this is the solution that WILL happen...

in the future, we will grow meat. ever see that ear they grew on the back of a mouse or something? well i believe we will grow meat. the meat will not be connected to a thinking animal that feels pain. no animals will need to be slaughtered.

GENETIC ENGINEERING.

BTW, here's another great idea i have. GENETICALLY MODIFIED GRASS SEED. i hate mowing the lawn. in the future, grass seed will be modified so that the grass only grows to a certain height. there will be different types and you'll be able to pick how high you want your grass to grow.

#30     Aug 19, 2003