Many preachers dont believe what they are telling the sheeple in the pews.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, May 21, 2010.

1. who ever said it was random and useless. science never makes that claim. only bible thumpers make that claim. its almost as if they lost their imaginary friend they would have no reason for living. sad really.

"given what science has been realizing lately?"
    you mean stuff like this giant step back for creationists. they used to be able to claim that no one has observed life being created.i am sure bible thumper will still be able to find a gap in our knowledge to place their "god did it"myths but its getting harder for them.

Scientists Reach Milestone On Way To Artificial Life

Scientists are reporting that they have made a living cell from DNA that was originally synthesized in a lab. This isn't quite a synthetic organism. But the result is an important, and some would say troubling, step on the road to creating life in the lab.
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127010591#

#11     May 21, 2010
  2. jem

jem

What we do know is that many scientists now say our universe looks far too designed to be random.

By the way... nice misleading argument. Watch me twist your statements as you did to mine....

who ever said the Universe was created at random - science never makes that claim only zealous atheists make that claim.

Finally let me point out...
    if you really think about what it means to say that there is no Creator and that life formed by chance you must conclude that any consequences after a random beginning are unintended and really meaningless in the larger scheme of things.

#12     May 21, 2010
  3. Nothing unusual about that. Al Gore doesn't really believe in man-made global warming, either.

It's easy to prove. Al has an 8,000 square foot house in Tennesee, a 9,000 square foot house in Santa Barbara (California), and a private jet that he uses to fly back and forth between them. His carbon footprint is probably 50 times that of the average American.

Would someone who is really concerned about global warming live like that? No way! But by pitching global warming he gets an Academy award, a Nobel Prize and makes billions off the "Green" business. It's a helluva scam.

#13     May 21, 2010