Many Key Liberal's Don't Back Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Does ARogueTrader say Kerry would win?

Kerry wasn't even the Democratic Nominee in February 2004.

Double Doh!!

Seems to me that the election was close, coming down to a few hundred thousands of votes in Ohio...

Doh!

In addition, those comments were before the swift boating, which was devastating for Kerry.

However, the red herring you are using doesn't absolve you of the lack of fact to support your claim that blacks are anti semitic or anti Israel.

#11     Jul 22, 2006
  2. Pabst

Pabst

ZZZzzzzzzz

08-11-04 11:51 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from AAAintheBeltway:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the major media does its usual don't ask/don't tell routine on anything critical of John Kerry, the Swifties are getting big play on conservative talk radio and cable.

Right wing radio listeners made up their mind to vote for Bush long ago.

Will their devastating criticism of Kerry sink him?

The criticism is not devastating, as the polls reflect little change in the numbers.

In fact, the polls have show that no matter what is said about Kerry and Vietnam, when it comes to the issue of Vietnam, voters are a whole favor Kerry over Bush.

Voters know who actually faced an enemy during their service to America while a young man.

The most telling aspect of Bush's "military" career is the lack of people who have come forward to either defend or attack him who would have served with him.

It is as if he didn't even exist during that time frame

#12     Jul 22, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

4. #14     Jul 22, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Of course prominent black leaders are Pro-Jewish. Yea, right.

7/30/2002: "President Bush must use the power of the United States...to enforce the U.S. policy and U.N. policy to seek reconciliation, to try and build statehood, to invest in reconstruction, to end occupation," Jackson said in a speech.
    Further, he announced plans to meet with Hamas founder Sheikh Ahmed Yassin.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Farrakhan:

Saviours’ Day, Chicago, Illinois, 2/26/06

“These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength…It’s the wicked Jews the false Jews that are promoting Lesbianism, homosexuality. It’s wicked Jews, false Jews that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!”

Saviours’ Day, Chicago, Illinois, 2/26/06

“Is Jerusalem surrounded by armies now? [Crowd: “yes, sir!”] These neocons and Zionists have manipulated Bush and the American government and our boys and girls are dying in Iraq and in Afghanistan for the cause of Israel, not for the cause of America! Israel is the tail waggin’ the dog, which is America. You may not like me, and I really don’t give a damn. I’m throwin’ the gauntlet down today.”

Saviours’ Day: Chicago, 02/27/05
    “Listen, Jewish people don’t have no hands that are free of the blood of us. They owned slave ships, they bought and sold us. They raped and robbed us. If you can’t face that, why you gonna condemn me for showing you your past, how then can you atone and repent if somebody don’t open the book with courage, you don’t have that, but I’ll be damned, I got it.”

12th Annual Pre-Kwanzaa Festival held by Cops Against Police Brutality, Newark, New Jersey, 12/11/04

Jews, Israel and the War in Iraq

“The war in Iraq is not your war; that’s Israel’s war... The rudder that is turning America is not your elected officials; it’s that small influential group of neo-conservatives that are using America’s power to destroy the enemies of Israel.”

Ninth Holy Day of Atonement Speech, Chicago Mosque Maryam, October 17, 2004

Jews and the 2004 Elections

“Kerry said we should have been focusing on Iran. Now, what do you mean by that, Mr. Kerry? See, Iran, Syria, Iraq are enemies of Israel because they do not believe that the stealing of Palestinian lands is justified by Bible or Qur’an. And there are some Orthodox Jews who share that view. I listen to George Bush talk to AIPAC, and I listen to John Kerry talk to B’nai B’rith, the Anti-Defamation League. Both of them talking the same thing. They’re sworn to protect Israel.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Democrat Presidential candidate Al Sharpton:

“If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house."

Jacko's sicko Jewish rant

By MICHELLE CARUSO
    in Los Angeles
    and CORKY SIEMASZKO in New York
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Michael Jackson picked a familiar target to blame for his mounting money problems - the Jews.
    In phone messages obtained by ABC News, the apparently prejudiced pop star likens them to "leeches" and claims they conspired to leave him "penniless."

"They suck...they're like leeches...I'm so tired of it," Jackson tells former adviser Dieter Wiesner in one of them. "The Jews do it on purpose."

The ugly message, which was made two years ago and aired yesterday on "Good Morning America," was one of several provided by Wiesner's lawyer, Howard King.

Wiesner and another former Jacko adviser, Marc Schaffel, were fired by the singer and are suing him to recoup the millions they say he owes them.

Jackson had to apologize to Jewish groups a decade ago after he included lyrics like "Jew me/Sue me/Everybody do me/Kick me/Kike me" on the song "They Don't Care About Us."

Jackson, who relocated to Bahrain after he was acquitted of child molesting charges, did not respond to the revelations.

Brian Oxman, a Jackson family attorney, insisted in a statement that the messages were actually "telephone conversations recorded without permission."

Jackson used Schaffel and Wiesner to get around the restrictions his bankers imposed to keep the free-spending freak from going broke, according to King.

"Hello Marc, it's Michael," Jackson tells Schaffel in one message. "Please, please never let me down. I really like you. I love you...Mark, I really need you to get...seven million for me as soon as possible . . . Seven, seven and a half, umm, as an advance."

Originally published on November 22, 2005

#15     Jul 22, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Back to Rep. Maxine Waters:

But news from Tuesday's breakfast focused on Rep. Maxine Waters' continued reluctance to endorse Gore because of Lieberman's presence on the ticket. Waters' stated reasons have nothing to do with his faith, of course. Lieberman has expressed moderate to conservative views on a number of issues of concern to Waters: school vouchers, the most far-reaching examples of affirmative action and juvenile justice.

But it's wrong to pretend that Waters' stance won't strike a distant anti-Semitic chord among some of her South Central Los Angeles constituents.

Yet Lieberman's votes are almost uniformly in support of civil rights issues as approved by the NAACP, and he did spend some time in the '60s working to register black voters in the South, back when Jews were getting killed for such endeavors. To hear Waters express her concerns about Lieberman's views, however, you'd think Gore's running mate was Howard Stern.

"To ignore this rift [between blacks and Jews] -- to act as if it doesn't exist -- would be a serious mistake for Gore," African-American columnist Dewayne Wickham wrote in USA Today last week. "To win the presidency, Gore needs African-Americans to turn out in big numbers and vote overwhelmingly for him. That won't happen if his campaign fails to address the rift between blacks and Jews ... The real danger is that the low-level conflict between blacks and Jews will hold down black turnout and sap black voters' enthusiasm for the Democratic ticket."

Plenty of pundits and pols have said that anyone who wouldn't vote for Lieberman because he's Jewish probably wouldn't be voting for Gore to begin with, but that is simply wrong. Bigots and anti-Semites are certainly a healthy presence on the political right, but they are present and outspoken on the left as well.

There are lots of Democratic voters who view Gore and Lieberman differently because of the houses of worship they attend, and not because of their policies. Many of these individuals -- a disproportionate number, if you believe the ADL poll -- are African-American. And many of them have expressed suspicion of Jews, if not outright anti-Semitism. Just ask Jesse Jackson.

http://archive.salon.com/politics/feature/2000/08/16/jackson/print.html

#16     Jul 22, 2006
  7. Any current black congressmen or black congresswomen among that group?

Some facts to support your conclusion, please...

#17     Jul 22, 2006
  8. Yawn....

How much of the black vote did Gore get vs. Bush?

I doubt you find anyone of intelligence who would suggest Lieberman's Jewish faith cost Gore the election because black voters opted for Bush Cheney due to hatred of Jews....

You really gonna tell us the that the black voters in Florida cost Gore the election because Lieberman was a Jew?

#18     Jul 22, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

The vast majority of blacks will vote for a Jew Democrat even if he were running against a black Republican. Blacks vote a SINGLE issue. How much money will government dump into their community. Hell if David Duke were a Democrat (oops now one will know how Wallace, Byrd, and Dick Daley carried the black vote) and promised black voters, affirmative action, more money for social programs, increased housing opportunities they'd vote for him. I can hear the rational in my neighborhood, "well yea Duke hates black folk, but ALL white's hate us. At least Duke delivers jobs. My nephew finished 70th out of 19 fireman on that promotion test and now he a battalion chief. Duke my main man!"

#19     Jul 22, 2006
  10. Thank you for agreeing that supposed anti Semitism by balcks is not a factor as you initially suggested in this post.

#20     Jul 22, 2006