Many Key Liberal's Don't Back Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Obviously the irony in the statement about theosophy was too subtle for you to pick up. This is not a huge surprise, given what we can infer about your intellectual capacity.

(Yes, yes, we know... the number one argument of liberal moonbats is that their opponents are stupid... you must admit though, that it is cases like yours which give them whatever ammo they have).

Also obvious is that you have no idea what I think about hierarchical rankings of race.

I do read a bit of interesting material now and then, but hey, at least I read, as opposed to constructing my belief system based on impulses from my brain stem.

#121     Jul 28, 2006
  2. Ah, I see. It wasn't that you confused theological with theosophical, you were simply being 'ironic'. You're ight, that was extremely subtle.

On the contrary, you yourself claimed that hierarchical rankings were a topic of 'fierce debate' among eugenicists. As one with an interest in eugenics, I have never encountered such a debate. Obviously, you were speaking on a subject you nothing about. Maybe you liberals are just so intelligent that you can do that. I'm in awe.

#122     Jul 29, 2006
  3. You're right about everything you've said on here, Dan.

By the way, you're from Australia, right?

#123     Jul 29, 2006
  4. You're a strange one, Nik. You mock ZZzz for what you yourself engage in. What gives?

#124     Jul 29, 2006
  5. Just not in your league, Dan.

Good luck in your endeavours.

#125     Jul 29, 2006
  6. Hmm...let me try my hand at this.

No, no, Nik, you're the man. I can't hold a candle to you. I don't know what I was thinking. Henceforth I'll always bow to your superior wisdom.

Hey, whaddya know? Faux-humility can be quite fun.

#126     Jul 29, 2006