Manufacturing PMI

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ProForex, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ProForex

ProForex

Thinking of buying GBPUSD.

My thoughts:

For today we have a lot of Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index economic indicators coming out for major economies. Wanting to take the advantage on these news releases for a pair that could be in for a bullish move.

GBPUSD looks oversold and we have a hint of buyers showing interest on this pair. On the 1H charts we are looking for the markets to retrace to the 21 moving average and show us some bullish sentiments.

With regards to fundamentals I would like for the UK Manufacturing PMI to show bullish sentiment and on the other hand we would like the US Manufacturing PMI to show bearish sentiments.

Possible 70Pip move.

Possible entry area 1.26500

Possible target area 1.27300

Short Video on trade:

2. Australia cutting rates tomorrow, big moves in Australian Dollar coming

ProForex likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

If you look at Aud past few months, even when there is major news, Aud hardly move or perhaps it just move a little.
    it was rather tradable a decade ago.

well. it might move tomorrow

ProForex likes this.
  4. I don't trade Forex, but it's highly likely Australia will make sure it's dollar drops to boost Export and Foreign Inflow... They will deal with higher inflation through Bond Buying Program short term... They are fucked but currency devaluation seems like the short term rout they will be taking

ProForex likes this.
  5. ProForex

ProForex

Any thoughts on GBPUSD guys ? it just looks oversold to me.. eventhough strong downtrend.. it has been dropping for a while.. so it could be time to do a bigger retracement.. Trying to catch this retrace up..

6. Nobert

Nobert

Why are they ?

7. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Haven't forex-ed in over a decade, but there is *way* much non-market factors for both the GBP (Brexit; EU-cuspieness) and the USD (Stable Genius) to take any position longer than a Tweet-snap. It'd be like throwing darts at a butterfly. (IMO.)

ProForex likes this.
  8. ProForex

ProForex

Yeah u are right, this pair could be volatile.. but I am still stalking this for a buy.. have a hunch that we are going to go long soon..

lol when you say stable genius .. u mean trump ? hehe

9. pipeguy

pipeguy

You are right, GBPUSD started to rise but it hit resistance level at 1.27 which it likely to breakthrough if slight risk-on sentiments will remain in place.

ProForex likes this.
  10. ProForex

ProForex

Hey Guys, this was a nice trade for over 60pips.. It would be time to close the trade around about now.

Did a short video on the post trade analysis.

#10     Jun 4, 2019