Manufacturing CEO: Before Biden, it felt like we were fighting the pandemic alone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Wrong.

It is based on a factual recounting of how long it has taken to develop other vaccines and consistent with what "the experts" and "the science" was until the Americans in the Trump Era changed it.

There is however the point that a vaccine from China or India could have come along- untested- and be available to Americans. I concede that. And that does in fact sound like a Joe scenario. I will leave that to the Canadians.

#11     Feb 28, 2021
  2. UsualName

UsualName

#12     Feb 28, 2021
  3. OK. Maybe you can go ahead and quote how long Fauci said it has taken in the past.

So we are idiots for listening to Fauci and not listening to Fauci. Fauci et al. I should say.

And then we are told that however long it took under Trump that it would have been faster under Biden. Yeh, we all are blieven that. All of us who are drinking kool-aid that is.

Other little fictions are that vaccine delivery never would have increased under Trump simply because there were start-up problems as every new venture has. So if Biden ends out distributing more over time because the program is simply further along that that means that Biden did better. It does not. Joe said he had no vaccine and had to start from scratch at inauguration. Meanwhile the fucker and skank stood there on inauguration day while both of them had been vaccinated and the country vaccinated 1.3 million people that day.

Just say no to kool-aid.

#13     Feb 28, 2021
  4. UsualName

UsualName

I’m not sure anyone actually said development would have gone faster under Biden. I do doubt the Trump team could have sped up delivery though because they were so confrontational with states and always seeking to pass the buck. Trump would have most likely had a hard time adjusting to more federal involvement as he would most likely see that as a form of defeat.

For the record, we are delivering about 2.5 million injections a day currently.

#14     Feb 28, 2021
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The Trump era resulted in more them 500,000 dead Americans due to Covid and while that is tragic on a huge scale it's an even bigger tragedy that you aren't one of them. Real Canadians send their love dumb ass.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    #15     Feb 28, 2021
  6. Yes. Of course.

The supply of the Trump vaccines is and has ramped up everywhere, pursuant to the plan to have more vaccines as more time passes.

How many vaccines are being distributed that were developed as a result of Biden's efforts? Oh I see 2.5 million a day of Trump era vaccines being distributed. 0.00 per day of Biden era developed vaccines.

As discussed. Review your dnc script for better comments.

#16     Feb 28, 2021
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Trump vaccine lol!!

A vaccine created in another country with no US funding that was vaccinating other countries citizens before US citizens is not a Trump vaccine moron.

#17     Feb 28, 2021
  8. DTB2

DTB2

Have real Canadians found someone that will sell them some more vaccines since they can't come up with their own?:p

#18     Feb 28, 2021
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

As an owner of a manufacturing business, I feel the same way. Once trump was silenced, the message about Covid in our own company changed.

I assume your experience with this is watching opinion programs on OAN.

#19     Feb 28, 2021
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Like Americans did ? Any diabetics in the US ? Do you refuse Canadian medical breakthroughs ?

#20     Feb 28, 2021