Man's Best Friend Thread.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vanzandt, Jul 1, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

#51     Jan 7, 2017
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

#52     Jan 26, 2017
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

A lot of people on the autism spectrum have service dogs. Hopefully the dog will help this girl too.

#54     Mar 3, 2017
    Clubber Lang and vanzandt like this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I sent the fund-raiser a few of $'s of my yesterdays winnings from the CAT short.
    Its very noble for them to have adopted her, an autistic child from China where she would never have had a chance. They must be wonderful people. That is not an easy job to undertake for a lifetime. Sooo many good people in this world despite what we get bombarded with daily.

#55     Mar 3, 2017
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. FX xtc

FX xtc

#56     Mar 3, 2017
    Vikram Ravishankar and mlawson71 like this.
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

I have a dog, he never senses anything. I wish I did because then I would've had a bit of warning. He slept through the last two quakes we experienced.:(

#57     Mar 4, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Maybe they gently rocked him to sleep. Good pooch I'm sure. ;)

#58     Mar 4, 2017
  9. My little guy developed a gum disease and had 24 teeth removed. He showed no signs of pain or discomfort that we noticed. Over the last month his breath began to stink and i mean stink which is why we took him in. Thought my wife was joking when she sent me the text. He's a tough little dog and is recovering well. I'd be down for a month. 10 days in and he's like lets go for a walk.

#59     May 25, 2019
    Frederick Foresight and vanzandt like this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

My mom had a Scotty that she loved so dearly that had what sounds like the same thing. Lost the teeth and the bad breath. For at least four or five years until she finally had to put her down.... every night religiously, I mean EVERY night.... she took a q-tip and Chloraseptic and did that little dog's gums. Such love.

#60     May 25, 2019