Managing stress and low energy levels

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Aisone, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I've been interested in deep breathing and its relation to health and longevity for awhile. However I haven't found a way to make deep breathing a constant, automatic habit rather than a temporary exercise, after which you revert back to your normal breathing pattern.
    How do you do this?

#21     May 1, 2009
  2. I had a good life for the most part. Asthma nad heyfever were always with me. I stayed in Great places for that: Grennwich on the water; Zurich near the mountaion and now Arizona and pools time and mountain hiking and glider flights.

I had a cardia event a few years back so I cyhehvked into the resources, their they found out I also had a pulomary problem; each has become a catalyst for the other.

Heart centers on 5 things: social support, diet, exercise, meditation and stress reduction. My diet took my haert blockage up to 9 areas totally over 3000 units; but I have an enlarged heart and my waveform doesn't suffer. I am eroding that slowly after a 12 weekly meeting (3 hour meetings including heart health dinners made by classmates); Liz attended too and took all the testing. We now have monthly followup.

We each made "hert Healthy three ring binders. Mine id five parts and on three levels. It is also on CD and is a total of 450 pages including the files I have as electronic references on the thrird level.

So I am at or under the 25 BMI requirement, My good and bad chloresterol is under the stringent limits, we eat heart smart and I keep getting back to exercising between bouts in the OR. 4 weeks of dressing changes per lap is an inconventience but they overlapped for a while until we got caught up, I had regular inspections and it just took off at some point.

The nose improvement was a direct consequence of staying ahead of the asthma and paying attention to lectures and books Etv. Presently steriods is my backup when other items fail. My primary was doing the accupuncture and Tia Chi which oriented me for my walking efficiency I have attained.

The book "The carbon Dioxide Syndrome" by Stark and Stark is terrific and the best US speaker, who tours, is Robert Litman.

Attached is some info. And I'll do two more attachments.

#22     May 1, 2009
  3. attachment 2.

#23     May 1, 2009
  4. attachment 3

#24     May 1, 2009
  5. How often we should go with tapes than adhesive pastes in this case.??

Sam.

adhesive tape

#25     Feb 26, 2010