Managed Fund

Discussion in 'Forex' started by tuktuk, Feb 1, 2007.

1. tuktuk

tuktuk

Any good managed fund with 5-10% monthly return?

For small investors.

2. virgin

virgin

Tuktuk,

Don't "invest" with tradedfx,please

3. virgin

virgin

Matt,

Are the results from strategic deposits audited ?!:eek:

4. matt,
    That is a great site i am going to look more into that company.

5. virgin

virgin

Forex Resource,

Instead of just looking into that company, I suggest you invest your clients money and keep the profit you make over the 10 % for your clients and become rich ! :p

truly a win/win opportunity ,what you think ?

6. How could you POSSIBLY go wrong with that??

If you do a few simple calculations you'll see that you can have $4 trillion in less than 14 months!!!

Which Asian country do you want virgin? You seem like the kind of guy who likes Koreans.. They are some feisty lil chicks.. gimme like 20 months asnd I'll buy you BOTH north AND south korea, deal? Let's work together on this..

Oh yeah, I always want to buy Paris Hilton a chest and go fly and meet up with Al Gore and thank him for inventing the internet..

7. ChrisM

ChrisM

Sure. And to prove it read how they solicit clients through emails. Not asking about performance details as it cannot be audited - right ? :

Fellow Trader,

Would 8 – 10% Profit PER MONTH get your attention?

We are a Forex Trading Company, with an impeccable track record in our managed account section. Our head trader has 16 years experience in the field, and earns his customers an average of 8 and 10% profit PER MONTH consistently, month after month.*

YOU keep full control of your money and decide upfront how much risk you’re willing to take, but with conservative trading, our trader achieves a consistent average of 8 – 10% profit per month (This equals an unprecedented profit of more than one hundred percent per annum).

You can never lose more than what you are willing to risk.

When you make a profit, you can use the profit to trade your own money – in this way, your initial capital will never be depleted, and you learn the secrets of trading Forex successfully from a master.

This is unheard of in the financial and/or trading world, so do not hesitate. Contact us immediately before word gets out and our capacity is filled!

Call TODAY +1 617 338 **** or send me and email on gerda@tradexfx with your contact details, and we will phone you.

Kind regards,

Gerda van Wyk

Marketing Manager

Tradex Swiss AG - Boston
    100 Franklin Street
    4th Floor
    Boston, MA 02110-1515 USA

*Disclaimer: This is neither a solicitation to buy or sell any type of financial instruments, nor intended as investment recommendations. All investment trading involved multiple substantial risks of monetary loss. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. Trading is not suitable for everyone. Past performance, whether indicated by actual or hypothetical results or testimonials are no guarantee of future performance or success. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown

8. tuktuk

tuktuk

9. ChrisM

ChrisM

This looks like misunderstanding.

My intention of placing above offer was purely sarcastic, as the company is not registered and builds unrealistic expectation towards possible returns.

This was actually warning signal for those having enough common sense.

10. Chris - no misunderstanding. I agree with you here.

Leave the rookie marketers to hang themselves at that shop.

#10     Mar 19, 2007