Managed accounts

Discussion in 'Forex' started by irniger, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Cool :cool:

I was watching a program about Buffett the other day. Apparently if someone had invested $10k with him when he started they'd have a cool $50 million now......wow, that's some borderline scam! Ah but wait, I bet he took a few million in commission before that 50 million, it probably should have been $60 million!

(Geez Pippi, get into a landing pattern son! :) )

#11     Nov 24, 2009
  2. I love Buffett.
    Not much for Hawaiian shirts, but his music is nice enough.
    I didn't realize he had an investment business.

#12     Nov 24, 2009
  3. LOLOL....:D

#13     Nov 24, 2009
  4. Hmmm, Buffet, let me think, Bottle of Bookers 136, and it must be 5 o'clock some where :D

The Ever Lovin Bourbon VIPER

#14     Nov 24, 2009
  5. Buffett - a whisky buffet and a country singer.....yep, I'm in the right forum!

#15     Nov 24, 2009
  6. Yeeee Haaaaaaw SON, Not only Bourbon at the Buffet! Com'on ova hea an set a spell. Hea, have some of Carolina's finest Corn Likker, an some Down East BAR B Q.

The 1 Chev Pickumup, One Blue Tick, One Black and Tan, Two Muled VIPER

P.S. To Redneck trader, it is not Sir, it more like Saah, As in "Saah you have sullied my hon ah, I suggest small caliber, smooth bore, flintlocks at 100 paces, gentleman's weapons"

OP Hijack over :D

#16     Nov 24, 2009
  7. I forgot what the thread was about.
    Someone said bourbon and it sent me back about 10-15 years.
    Warm Jim Beam and a big ol' plate of blow.:eek:

#17     Nov 24, 2009
  8. FXPimp

FXPimp

Just make sure any managed accounts are done with an NFA registered firm.

#18     Dec 3, 2009
  9. Awesome, myfxbook tracks Oanda accounts. All I've ever seen are websites that track MT4. Thanks a lot Cable! Do you use the site?

#19     Dec 3, 2009
  10. Hey AJF

No I don't use it but I know a couple of people who do and they're happy with it. Me, I'm migrating to a Currenex broker, long overdue!

#20     Dec 4, 2009