Manage My Money

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Hi, I am looking for information on what services can help a person manage their own money and put it in the right places.. Ideas?

2. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

What is your definition of "right places"?

Joe.

3. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

I will manage your money for you:

20% SPY
    20% IWM
    20% EFA
    20% EEM
    20% TLT

Re-invest all dividends and rebalance annually. You are all set!

4. Well, I would hear what the person has to say regarding the location of the "right places".

5. BJL

BJL

Why not diversify more into real estate, commodities, private equity, currencies, em bonds, high yield bonds?

6. Buy one penny's worth of as many different stocks and mutual funds as you can for maximum mediocrity, whoops, I mean maximum diversification!

7. high yield is dead

8. BJL

BJL

more then?

9. high yeild is not dead, that is plain bullshit. american bullshit if I do know what it smells like. Many candian energy trusts that pay fat. i came on a few months ago and gave fro which at the time had a div of 20% ann paid quarterly(their lowest payout was I believe 1.25/sh) since it has run to 50 somthing. Of course the company is from norway, so they do things a little bit different. NAT, SFL, ahhhh, check this ENT. ENT, the next one. Watch or buy, upto you. Capital appreciation and income? how can you go wrong you superspeculator!!! PWI. You guys want to talk about ASX? I will blow your mind mate!! open your eyes, US ceos are garbage! henchmen, lynchmen, same difference. setting your chips ablaze! last one CNE. anymore you will be charged!!!