Manafort flips

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. LacesOut

LacesOut

Or maybe not.

Leftards and their ‘maybes’ , thus far, have resulted in an endless supply of nothingburgers and unlimited refills of salty Liberal tears.

Let the President do his job. He hasn’t been perfect but he is doing fantastic .... and nothing enrages the DemocRats more.

smallfil and Clubber Lang like this.
  3. kingjelly

kingjelly

If you don't think Trumps orgs are dirty somehow, you are crazy. Not saying that most big orgs like that aren't, just don't run for president if you run one.

4. Ummmm, The Clinton Foundation?
    Biggest political slush fund in history.

smallfil likes this.
  5. kingjelly

kingjelly

Not saying you're right, but founded in '97 already a lame duck for Bill, and there is a reason Hillary couldn't beat the biggest joke ever to run (and it wasn't the inbred 30%). Have a feeling he will wish he never did before it is over.

6. Max E.

Max E.

Thats a shitty way of looking at things, have you ever seen a bureaucrat you thought was smarter than the top people at companies like AAPL, or BRK.

I have never seen one whose smarter than Steve Jobs, or Warren Buffet, and i promise you both of them would have the same kind of shady shit in their past. Not trying to get Trump off the hook, Im just saying id rather have a businessman, than a Career politician running the country.

7. kingjelly

kingjelly

The people you mention are really great business people with really great minds, if you really look into it, Trump isn't in the same league by a longshot. While I think Jobs was also a narcissist, would take Buffet for pres in a heartbeat. I think you're wrong about him.

8. Max E.

Max E.

The comparison didnt mean to be towards Trump, i dont put him on a level with Jobs, or Buffet, im just saying that this Is a wild overgeneralization.

9. kingjelly

kingjelly

Maybe, of course I don't know the actual percentage, but I am putting Trump's org at 99.9% chance considering his character and the company he keeps.

10. Max E.

Max E.

Im 100% sure that if they dig deep enough there is some dead bodies along the way of his business, but im also 100% sure they could find that kind of petty shit on jobs, or buffet if they wanted too, time will tell if they have a legit charge on him.

You dont become a billionaire without leaving some people in your wake.

#10     Sep 13, 2018