Man Vs Trainer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stonedinvestor, Dec 18, 2007.

1. The relationship between a man and his trainer is an odd one, especially if that trainer is a girl. Certain age old manly issues come into play and at times you push it harder than you should; in many cases I just complain louder and get irked more. The phone calls back and forth have a bitchy quality to them and promises not kept and dates not met meet with angry stares, the silent treatment and much pain... it's not unlike another marriage...

I had a male trainer once and it was cool but I could bamboozle him with the crazy stories and distract him- successfully wasting time. With a girl it's tough they are on top of you all the time, staring at their little watches on their wrists monitoring your down time and they don't like when you prattle on and on about new restaurants and what you ate...

Anyway so today she has me in this ungodly position of a push up then you stick one arm straight out AND the opposite leg out in some kind of stretch to the gods and then HOLD IT ten, nine, eight, seven... well on the third set of these ridiculous exercises with her probing farther, farther (she's Australian) straighten that leg, hold those abs, farther... I got so pissed off I thought I'd just show her what happens when you tip 210 pounds onto one damn wrist for to long and then lean forward to much farther... so I collapsed onto the floor into a huge crash drawing attention from everyone in the room and jolted my shoulder bad... YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE she screamed, no pity at all, and folks I'm HURT Bad I'm not kidding. I told her I just scraped a nipple, but I'm in the locker room after grabbing my arm in pain and its all swollen up now, I can barely lift it and I see her again on Friday!... the things we do to confuse ourselves!~ stoney

2. Sorry you are in pain, but that is a good exercise. It strenghtens your core & lower back. Keep at it & a few more times you will be able to do it no problem :D