Man Tries to Break Into WARREN Buffett's Home

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by HedgefundTrader2, Sep 6, 2007.

1. you guys crack me up believing this stuff. buffett has homes all over the world--- big ones!

yeah, he may live mostly in the "media house" but its a front--to the best of my knowledge.

plus, those homes listed on forbes are just one house of the super rich, some own a dozen or more.

surf

#11     Sep 6, 2007
  2. Tell me where does he have homes? Back it up by facts, not by some " feelings" in your mind.

The way information is pouring in, I bet this guy WARREN BUFFET flies coach on SouthWest Airlines booked in advance 3 weeks ahead on an Internet only fare! He stands in line, smiles with his hat and umbrella in hand, and looks down on his polished black shoes.

#12     Sep 6, 2007
  3. mde2004

mde2004

he is a good man, who cares about buying the big houses and fancy cars. Not all rich people screw hookers pal.

#13     Sep 6, 2007

4. i was told this by several people who supposedly know. do i know it for an absolute fact, no. however the sources are reliable.

you tube of his omaha house--not sure if this is accurate, however.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cVhtw2_dG_8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cVhtw2_dG_8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#14     Sep 6, 2007
  5. God knows what I'm doing on this thread, but I do know he has a private jet which he singles out as one of the perks that makes his life different to that of the average millionaire. He likes Coke too.

#15     Sep 6, 2007
  6. After looking at his neighborhood, he seems to be what I think he is.

I can bet he flies Southwest with fares booked in advance, and goes to the same barber he has been going for the last 55 years for a $5.00 cut.

#16     Sep 6, 2007
  7. rickty

rickty

FYI: He's now the world's 3rd richest man.

#17     Sep 6, 2007
  8. His stock is hitting bricks too.

#18     Sep 6, 2007
  9. Sure, he plays that image. There is a google video of a lecture he gave to some MBA students a couple of years ago. He goes into all this stuff. He uses a private jet, he likes it.

#19     Sep 6, 2007

10. yeah, its just a front for the stockholders/media. makes a good image, something different/unique that people like for some reason.

surf

#20     Sep 6, 2007