Man Tries to Break Into WARREN Buffett's Home

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by HedgefundTrader2, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Tell me, please, oh smart marketsurfer... how would guys like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, who are bound by law to make their holdings public by reporting to the SEC, hide from the Forbes 100 list?

Does the fact that they're included in Forbes mean they're less humble billionaires?

#131     Sep 11, 2007
  2. Damn straight he's a good guy. Net worth? charity? Who's better than Hef, in that regard?

Look at all those bunnies he gave a home to, career path's for coulda-been check-out-chicks, not to mention making the world a better place, in so many editions.
    Some of the best articles and interveiws ive ever read were in his publications-a fine journalistic tradition.

Heart 'o gold, Hef, thats what i say.

:)

#132     Sep 11, 2007
  3. I'm sorry to say that, but the matter of the fact is that Hef is a nobody in the business world. His company - through the high hopes of creating an international media company in the late 90s - is largely a failure. His attempts to create reality TV shows depicting his life with his "girlsfriends" in order to increase Playboy brand attention are embarrassing at best and IMO look like a last ditch effort to breathe life into his derailed empire.

#133     Sep 11, 2007
  4. Oh, i know that-i meant "done the most with " their net worth.
    You cant expect a guy who gets around in a bathrobe to be THAT good at business.
    But the bunnies.......the bunnies.........

#134     Sep 11, 2007
  5. He is probably miserable knowing all those other successful older businessmen have more money under their mattresses than him.
    :D :D :D

• hef.jpg
      File size:
      104 KB
      Views:
    #135     Sep 11, 2007
  6. Hehe, yeah......you can see the discontent and sense of failure on his face:D Poor guy:D

Consider if you will, the number of people who got serious in business, due to his example.
    Who the heck wants to be Warren Buffett, or make squillions so they can live like Buffett?

Trying to break into the playboy mansion, now that makes sense.

#136     Sep 11, 2007

7. Consider the amount of " ........." he gets every night which these old richer men will never get. Hef is a class act , not el cheapo variety, stashing billions under the pillow.

#137     Sep 12, 2007

8. Trying to break into Playboy Mansion? Are you suicidal? There is so much armed militia running around Hef and blondes it looks like Camp Pendelton .

#138     Sep 13, 2007
  9. Lol, no, i just said it makes more sense to me than breaking into buffetts joint, yeah?

Trying to break into buffet's joint is just plain dumb and pointless.

The mansion-you wouldn't bother with a fake gun, you would go heavily armed with caviar , top shelf liquor, a stash of cuban cigars and hope for the best before you were gunned down by the goon squad.
    Valiant , heroic burglary-with panache and style.

:cool:

#139     Sep 13, 2007

10. WARREN BUFFET is dull and boring. I mean, what would it do to accumulate so much wealth? Is that all in life to do? Adding pennies day and night , hording, holding for ever. I mean its sick to some point.

#140     Sep 15, 2007