Man Orders Prostitute, daughter arrives

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElecEquity, Dec 6, 2011.

1. BULAWAYO, Zimbabwe, Dec. 3 (UPI) -- A Zimbabwean man who called for a prostitute to come to his hotel room said he collapsed to the floor when his daughter showed up.

Father-of-three Titus Ncube of Bulawayo said he called for a prostitute to come to the hotel room in which he was staying while having marital problems and was shocked when his 20-year-old daughter arrived, the British tabloid the Mirror reported Friday.

Ncube said he collapsed to floor upon recognizing his daughter, who quickly fled, crying.

"I am sorry for what I did," Ncube said. "I spoke to my wife and daughter. I apologized for my actions as I just wanted my family back. My daughter has stopped doing what she was doing and is going back to school next year. My marital problems are not over, but we have a counselor who is helping us to get over this most difficult period."

Ncube's wife, Rosemary, agreed their marriage was troubled.

"If it were not for my children, I could have divorced him a long time ago. But because of the trauma that divorce has on children, I decided to stay," she said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2011/12...ter-arrives/UPI-23601322899200/#ixzz1fofHNo1X

2. Father-of-three Titus Ncube of Bulawayo said he called for a prostitute to come to the hotel room in which he was staying while having marital problems and was shocked when his 20-year-old daughter arrived, he asked for a "family discount" she quickly fled, crying.

3. 90% of you moms and dads would fall THROUGH the floor if you could see what your kids were up to.

4. "Titus Ncube"?

What the heck kind of name is that?

5. spd

spd

99%.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The kind that breeds prostitutes?

7. 1) There have been episodes of CSI and Law & Order that have already incorporated that "scenario". :cool:
    2) It would have been slightly funnier if that incident had occurred in Nigeria. :p

8. nah, that other 9% were doing it with them, so it was no surprise.

9. 3 guesses

10. Plumbing the depths of bad taste, has just reached new heights.

Did that even make any sense? I don't know. but I know I can rely on nutmeg to twist and pervert things in a humorous manner.

No Stock, I do not know where to start with the three guess's. Is it a racial thing?

#10     Dec 9, 2011