man on bus says banks in trouble

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NY_HOOD, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Kap

Kap

Yesteday morning I went to the ATM, and on the way I passed two people fighting over the contents of a public dustbin, so I immediately ran back to the office, logged on, went short and then went home to skull a variety of vintage bottles of Bollinger out of a rusty tin can I usually store odd nails and screws in.

#11     Feb 24, 2009
  2. I never understood accountants losing money. I thought this was the field of deciphering 10k's.

#12     Feb 24, 2009
  3. I saw a guy the other day, he looked strange and acted strange, but I forgot to report him

#13     Feb 24, 2009
  4. jatrudel

jatrudel

Well, I live in a penthouse on Park Avenue and the Donald and I were about to split a bagel yesterday morning when the head of the bus driver's union approached us. The Donald asked how much drivers were paid. We were having a good laugh about it when the guy suddenly madoff with our bagel. People have no ethics any more. I was quite upset but the Trumpster just filed it away.

#14     Feb 24, 2009
  5. I detained and tortured a globalist banker last night and he said he never has to pay his credit card bills (he uses TARP funds). He also mentioned he had over $25 million in personal "no-recourse" loans that were made for him from tax payer bailout funds. I detained him while he was sitting in his brand new Maybach Landaulet in front of a high end strip club downtown.....he was not very happy.

At gunpoint, he and I ate drive through burgers together (even though he said no food was allowed in his car) while we discussed the globalist plans to takeover the financial grid.....which he did say was now in the 7th inning stretch. I mentioned to him I am a friend of Alex Jones ( www.infowars.com ) and he looked at me with the heaviest scowl of contempt I have ever seen in my life.........so I dropped a few fries on his leather seats on pupose....."oops", I said (as I smiled). He said the globalists HATE "truthers" like me and Alex Jones because we don't accept the fact that a superior ruling class must rule over our every actions as they know what is best for us. He said the globalists feel that a life of indentured servitude should be an honor for us over a eugenics directed early death......I then dropped some mustard from my cheeseburger on his center council in a passive aggressive display.

After I finished my food, I thanked him for admitting what I had always felt was true. I told him I was going to now let him go, he then thanked me and mentioned he was running late for a party at Geithner's house.....I pistol whipped him just one more time in disgust with his priorities. We then parted ways, and I watched his very cool black Maybach drive off into the city night.....I then burped as those damn fast food illegals had put onions in my burger. :eek:

#15     Feb 24, 2009
  6. Best thread of the year...laughed my ass off...
    good wake up call...

#16     Feb 24, 2009
  7. Hahahaha, you mean you picked up a gay hooker and paid him with a donut...lollll

Credit crunch yabadabadoooo...

#17     Feb 24, 2009
  8. piezoe

piezoe

I got a little concerned when i noticed i was 100K down in one of my accounts yesterday, but then my buddy Jeremy and i went out for 25 cent chicken wings (we had the hot sauce) and three martinis each (he had vodka and i had gin) and i realized the market is still well above zero, and i felt much better.

#18     Feb 24, 2009
  9. Alright, some moderator is having fun and put this in TRADING.

Whoever you are, you llama! Stop antagonizing me! :(

#19     Feb 24, 2009
  10. You just need to loosen up Ivan.

#20     Feb 24, 2009