Man has sex with 21 year old daughter. Thinks it should be legal.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 4, 2012.

1. So god was okay with it until he wasn't. That's called a Mitt.

#11     Aug 4, 2012
  2. Precisely.

#12     Aug 4, 2012
  3. Just more evidence of our nanny state.
    Two consenting adults , neither ruled mentally incompetent by a court of law.

I do have one or 2 questions though ,who's filing the charges and how did that happen?

Who's supposedly the victim the daughter , father or is it a crime against "the state"?

btw: Let's not pretend legal is moral nor that morality can be legislated.

The real slippery slope comparative to homo-marriage is when these 2 decide "hey lets get hitched" (and get govt benefits for it ).

#13     Aug 4, 2012
  4. JamesL

JamesL

I'd have to say that the chance of a gay couple producing a retard with web feet is slim to none whereas dad/daughter has potential.

#14     Aug 4, 2012
  5. We are all sinners and need forgiveness. But the difference is we don't go around telling people that looking with lust is ok, and then throw a lust pride parade and tell everyone else its ok. Gays do that. They are trying to force their morality on us and our children.

If they want to sin, let them. Its their life. But stop trying to tell us and our kids they are doing nothing wrong with their lifestyle. We dont want to see it in public and letting them get married is basically saying we accept their lifestyle as normal and its not.

#15     Aug 5, 2012
  6. These repeating discussions illustrate the conundrum of the human condition. We need to decide what is right and wrong, yet we can never agree. And the only way to know is to test our beliefs, to see their effects. It can take several generations for the experiment to play out.

History of the various peoples and their civilizations can show correlations between beliefs and behaviors, and between behaviors and effects.

I say we need to separate the liberals from the conservatives, the criminals from the innocent, and the producers from the consumers.

Then watch for several generations to see how it plays out.

(One can argue that this almost happened after Babylon was scattered and the races moved around, to be separated by natural boundaries).

#16     Aug 5, 2012
  7. Our beliefs have already been tested over 1000s of years. The problem is, each generation does not want to look at the data...they want to test it out for themselves which is why we can never agree.

#17     Aug 5, 2012

8. I laughed for a good 2 minutes on that one, good job Pal :cool:

#18     Aug 5, 2012
  9. Out of curiosity, what conclusions have you come to from an examination of the data?

#19     Aug 5, 2012
  10. Metaphoricaaly, the gay couple are retarded have web feet , hence can't reproduce.:cool:

#20     Aug 5, 2012