Man forced to marry goat in southern Sudan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Feb 25, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

Feb 24, 2006 (MALAKAL) — A certain Mr Tombe was caught having an intimate relation with a goat belonging to a Mr Alifi at Hai Malakal — Upper Nile State, southern Sudan — on February 13. Tombe was ordered to pay the goat’s dowry and take the animal as his wife .

Mr Alifi said: "It was around midnight when Tombe came to do his nonsense on my goat, and I was already in bed inside my house. Suddenly , I heard the goat make a loud noise. Immediately, I rushed outside to find Mr Tombe was naked and engaged in a relation with my goat . When I asked him what are you doing there, he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Alifi then brought some elders to decide the fate of the goat defiler.

"They said I should not take him to the police , but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife."

Mr Tombe agreed immediately to pay for the goat, and paid half the dowry 150,000 Sudanese dinars up front.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know , they are still together", Mr Alifi concluded.

(Juba Post/ST)

http://www.sudantribune.com/article.php3?id_article=14249

And you guys thought I was just being insulting when I call these folks goat-molestors.

2. TGregg

TGregg

Eeeewe Aaaare So Beautifuuuul, To Meeee…

:D :D :D

3. Banjo

Banjo

4. A few years ago there was a guy around here sneaking into barns and doing the cows.

5. Damn, obligating one's self like that to just one goat- faithful to her until death do them part. That's really a huge commitment. I'd hope at least she was hot, you know?

6. Was the goat pretty? Or more than 1 to chose from?

Who knows, maybe the guy got a deal.

PS. I replied after I read the first post, I see now that RM was making a similar comment. :p

7. Ill bet the life insurance policy would be a corker.
    "in your claim, its says your wife passed away, attempting to eat a tin can....can you elaborate on that?"

8. reg

reg

Does this mean then that the virgins being promised to the fanatics do not necessarily have to be human?

9. BSAM

BSAM

I'm gonna be honest with you guys.....

I was married to "an old goat" not so long ago. ;-)

10. goatmeat is mighty tasty.

#10     Feb 26, 2006