Man Arrested At MO Walmart Thursday Loaded Rifle 100 Rounds Ammo Bulletproof Vest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. What happened to just seeing overweight people in inappropriate clothes at Walmart..

AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  3. Banjo

Banjo

Indeed, recent events can change the entire concept of Walmart people.

4. Seriously, WTF did that guy think he was doing? Apparently he was not an actual mass shooter, he just wanted to ....what? Scare people? He's lucky someone didn't shoot him.

5. And then we have this goofy fuck, an anti gun activist, stirring up shit, but that's okay, he's "no threat". Fuck you he's no threat, why isn't this prick behind bars?
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/man-asked...hing-kill-181348007--abc-news-topstories.html
    Attey approached a sales clerk and allegedly asked "can you sell me anything (or a gun) that would kill 200 people?" according to the police press release.
    During an interview with detectives, Attey said he is an anti-gun activist and that he believes his statements made to the Walmart clerk in front of a customer "only helps his cause which is for Walmart to stop selling firearms," police said.
    Authorities do not consider Attey an immediate threat and he was not arrested or charged. An investigation is ongoing.

6. UsualName

UsualName

Obviously this guy is mentally retarded but did he break any laws?

7. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

From what I've read, he might not have broken any laws unless he threatened any of the customers. I'm a big defender of the 2nd amendment, but this is a good example of why public open carry is a bad idea.

8. Wallet

Wallet

Ditto, open carry negates most of the benefits of being armed for self protection (concealed carry). Plus it spooks the hell out of bystanders.

9. UsualName

UsualName

America 2019:

AA513A3D-8E25-4F38-B5B3-E49BF0EEC964.jpeg

#10     Aug 9, 2019