mama vivian's trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by vr82, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkhoi

nkhoi

cash is a position

#41     May 19, 2005
  2. You might enjoy this thread as much as I do - they apparently post their winning days - and losing days too:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=49526&perpage=6&pagenumber=12

#42     May 19, 2005
  3. Aristotle,

What? I make a whopping 25% per Year! But this is Viv's thread.

If you do not believe me..check in on my Journal from time to time..

Michael B.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=48230

P.S. Lefty can take care of himself and without kissing As* , I know he could out trade me blindfolded..

#43     May 19, 2005
  4. Don't be coy, you're just playing at this, like everyone else. I have yet to see a serious Operator pop his head up on this Website. Perhaps instead of posting 6 times a day begging for Information you should concentrate your efforts on becoming a Professional?

#44     May 19, 2005
  5. been their done that....I resigned as a CTA....Please stop polluting viv's thread...or I'm going to to tell her husband on you...

Michael B.

P.S. I have several PM's telling me that I provide more info than I get...some people ask me why? Tonight I am buildng a spreadsheet of 5y ranges in 14 Forex pairs just for YOU, Arisotle...I do not know how to better approach the discusion of ideas other than in these internet postings...do you?

#45     May 19, 2005
  6. CTA? No my dear Chap, you don't understand.

Nevermind, I shall not persist in this matter. My main reason for posting in this thread was to warn 'Viv' about posting Photographs of her innocent Grandchildren and elaborate details of her Trading, because malicious Individuals can and will use it against her. Privacy and Anonymity is afforded to us on the Internet and it is import we take advantage of this, to ensure our Safety of Person and Property.

Good evening.

#46     May 19, 2005
  7. I used to trade full time. I work a full time job just like viv...but they do not call me papa savant...

Trading is my life's work...you aristotle, just took out your glove and slapped me in the face, then spat on me...then threw dirt in my eyes...I now look like a sand covered savant with all that sand sticking to your spit...

good trading to you, Aristotle...

#47     May 19, 2005
  8. Choad

Choad

Somethin ain't right here. The wife and I are just wage slaves, but we pull down prettty good bux and we would NEVER "leave $20,000" in Vegas...or anywhere else.

I suspect, like others, "Viv" is the wife of a more or less big time trader/exchange member. And certainly, she isn't a $8 an hour coffee shop waitress??? :confused:

But, what the hell, it's a fun thread anyway...

Good luck to all.

C

#48     May 19, 2005
  9. vr82

vr82

i was kind of hoping that my privacy was protected because i would NEVER do anything that would hurt my grandchild. maybe im a little naive to think that no one would do physical harm to me. i still am going to post my trades because I want to journal how it feels to lose or show my husband hes not the only one who can make money. but i suppose its not a good idea to post anymore pictures.just to be safe.

#49     May 19, 2005
  10. Excuse me Viv:

I consider this site to be a diversion. I am a professional working in the market every day. I don't have time to do more than offer a couple of posts trying to help newbies, and the only reason I do that is because I promised an old friend who passed away a couple of months ago.

Now I realize that there are some eccentric characters here, and I guess we have to put up with the dramatic and sometimes silly posts they produce, but I kind of draw the line at the inflamatory comments relating to children. I think you should feel free to post whatever the hell you want, comments, pictures, whatever without worrrying about these freaks. Don't let them push your buttons. I come from a small town where people trust each other and children are left to enjoy being children. I suggest you ignore the rest of the crap and do what makes you happy. Naturally you should protect your own privacy by refusing to post sensitive personal information like your address, phone or personal ID. We assume you are an adult and know the reasons for this. I thought the picture of your grandchild was very nice. Wish we saw a little more of that kind of post and a little less of the "freak show".

Good luck with your trading.

Lefty.

#50     May 19, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.