mama vivian's trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by vr82, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's no lookin' back now....

#31     May 19, 2005
  2. Looks like today was a good day to sit on the sidelines, a little choppy. There is always tomorrow.

#32     May 19, 2005
  3. viv

I think your great, keep up the good job!

btw, what's your poison in Vegas Blackjack ?

#33     May 19, 2005
  4. The fact that you did NOT trade when you should'nt should make you happy. You would not believe how many "traders" can not NOT trade.

#34     May 19, 2005
  5. Why is it every time I peruse this thread the Aerosmith song "Dude looks like a lady" pops in my head?

#35     May 19, 2005
  6. Be happy! Think about the money you could have lost if you would not have followed your system!
    You did the right thing.

#36     May 19, 2005
  7. You really ought not to post Photographs of your Grandchild on a Public Website, especially this Website. To add insult to injury you persist in posting details of your account.

If only you knew what kind of depraved Creatures inhabit this place.

You should know better, Woman.

#37     May 19, 2005
  8. Look, already the usual suspects are crawling out of the Woodwork; ElectricSavant; Lefty. Good god.

ElectricSavant is coveting you and Lefty is jealous. This all stems from their inability to Trade, hence their consistant posting on these boards, hoping someone will alleviate the plight they find themselves in. Now they find you, posting consistent Trades. You should not have posted anything personal about yourself because these Creatures will use it against you if they can.

The lust for Money will make People do terrible things.

Viv, really, you should know better.

#38     May 19, 2005
  9. LOL. Cute.

Hi Viv. A fun "journal" thanks.

#39     May 19, 2005
  10. I fail to see what there is to laugh out loud about or to call Cute. Kiwi Trader, honestly!

#40     May 19, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.