mama vivian's trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by vr82, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Correction:

The total cost amounts to $43.20. I erroneously read $28.20. This is still rather very low though. $1.44 per trade (contract) or $2.88 RT.

BTW, where did I state that 30 were RT's? Where does our sweetie explain that she is benefitting from promotional rates? She gives lots of other details though. Enjoy.

#11     May 16, 2005
  2. kubilai

kubilai

What's the sense in trying so hard to call someone a liar? Maybe somebody here needs to be a private detective, not hang out on forums about trading... Of course, freedom of speech, you get what you paid for :D

#12     May 16, 2005
  3. I think after a few years in this business, one takes on the attitude of being a skeptic to many things. I know I've become that way as well.

#13     May 16, 2005
  4. vr82

vr82

i am done trading today and will post my statement later because i dont get them until at least 6:30pm. but I am finding that when I lose I have no fear of that but when I start winning I develop a little more fear that someones going to take my money away from me. thats what im going to work at. losing the fear that you will take back from me what ive made.
    I will not trade tomorrow as every once in a while I work parttime in a Caribu coffee shop, where all the customers call me mama vivian. and they want me to work tomorrow.

#14     May 16, 2005
  5. vr82

vr82

i love my granddaughter

#15     May 16, 2005
  6. Awwww. What a little cutie. Not very happy about having her picture taken however. I'll bet some ice cream would fix that.

Good luck in the markets.

Lefty

#16     May 16, 2005
  7. vr82

vr82

when you are winning, is there a tendacy to get scared and want to hang on and start to trade a little defensively.

#17     May 16, 2005
  8. I do not mean to give you bad karma

but I have never heard of someone who

has traded for less than 1-3 months stepping up

to the size you seem to be doing ...

do you have a news service like CNBC , Bloomberg

CNN on ( in case of some nutty incident like

last weeks flyover the whitehouse )

or stops in place ( to protect you in case of a

spike or dump ) ?

good luck to you ....

:)

#18     May 16, 2005
  9. Viv..Hun

or may I call you mama vivian?

You have got me hook line and sinker....I don't care who you are, I find this thread an escape for me and I like your style.

As a fellow guest here in ET, I welcome you and I am sure Wifey will be glad to see you here.

Both of us hold are arms open wide and give you big hugs!

Good trading to you, and that emotion thing you posted about winning and defensive...wise indeed...Mix it up girl!, I am sure you can teach some traders a thing or two.

You know many of these guys, don't want to admit that you can out trade them....so don't let the flames put out the embers that you produce...

By the way, great commish, how did you manage that? I'm lucky to get $4.00 a RT without promising volume...

Michael B.

#19     May 17, 2005

10. you live a good life

#20     May 17, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.