mama vivian's trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by vr82, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vr82

vr82

small profit today but again I had to sit and wait and give some back but thats my system.
    the total cash in both my accounts now
    are $30,408 so im up above $30,000 again and my next goal is to break my water mark which is 30,890 and then go on to $hit $40,000 and win by bet with my husband. then i can leave all you real traders alone and not bother you with my silly stuff. though this is starting to be more fun than working at the coffee shop. one of the really good things about working at the coffee shop is that at the end of my shift, i get what is called a shift drink and i really like the bananna strawberry cooler. yummy

#121     Jun 15, 2005
  2. vr82

vr82

Ive just had to make a very hard decision. I have been asked to be the temporary manager of the coffee shop for the summer as a favor to a very dear friend while she recovers from a medical emergency. Im going to give up my trading until at least August to do this. thank you for being so nice to me.
    Vivian

#122     Jun 15, 2005
  3. Viv,

Congrats...I personally enjoyed you as a person...(lol an anonymous character on an internet forum..too funny) But I feel I know you...

Michael B.

#123     Jun 15, 2005
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

At Vivian's request this excellent journal has been closed. If she would like to revive it at some future date I would be happy to oblige.

#124     Jun 16, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.