Malicious trolling and stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lukas V, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero

destriero

You're both full of shit. Stanford V. You don't receive radiation for recurrences. You cannot (return) irradiate the same disease-site, regardless of dose-limits.

You've known her all your life?

Sock puppets. Hey all--Xela is back!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    #271     Jul 23, 2018
  2. They

They

Dude, as I said, do a little checking outside of your bubble of all knowingness. He released his system around 2000, you are having an interaction with him 15 years later and for whatever reason he chose not to respond to you. Your tendency to duck, dodge and dive from the actual subject of a conversation is one I have considered.

I stated my conclusion in another post what I think about Mark and it remains the same but I will restate it for you as it seems you have difficulty following a train of thought - as a systems based trader I would benefit by spending time discussing trading with him, spending time with you is for entertainment purposes.

#272     Jul 23, 2018
  3. I'm sorry, my tendency? Did you read what you just wrote?

#273     Jul 23, 2018
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Best to just accept the fact that he's an idiot and move on. :D

#274     Jul 23, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

can't respond to him "delirious" because he is dead to me on ignore like these other asswipes. you have to work really hard to get on this list stocks777 must have changed his name because he was also on this list he must be Buy1Sell2 or Scataphagos because of the shear volume of shit post.

[​IMG]

#275     Jul 23, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

#276     Jul 23, 2018
  7. You might be just talking to Xela,once someone goes on a path of lies it's impossible to switch back unless time passes

Edit: @destriero beat me to it

#277     Jul 23, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  8. destriero

destriero

100% that Lukas is Xela. Also 100% that Xela never had Hodgkin's.

#278     Jul 23, 2018
  9. Gotcha

Gotcha

Excellent catch. Also, the way Lukas talks about Brooks is eerily similar to stuff that Xela would say.

Plus, that whole bullshit Lukas says about knowing her her whole life? I mean come on. Lukas signs up in May yet has "known" Xela her whole life???

#279     Jul 23, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  10. destriero

destriero

Search Xela and "mistaken" as she likes that word even more than Lukas. We were trolled. I can't believe I didn't suspect it on day one.

#280     Jul 23, 2018
    Gotcha and Van_der_Voort_4 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.