Malicious trolling and stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Lukas V, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schweiz

schweiz

That's the typical answer I was expecting and which I told is always coming back.
    But you posted here: "No shrink in history would think that baring your soul on a trading site is best-practice. Harden up."
    So I will not show anything and your posting confirms that I am a very profitable trader as they never post anything. So you just confirmed now that you too ask always statements... althought you said not a few minuts ago.

"Paper futures run" is probably papertrading... ROFLMAO.

#121     Jul 21, 2018
  2. Lukas V

Lukas V

His instinctive resort of abusive personal attacks is all he has left in the conversation.

It's just astonishing that the forum administrator's lack of action perpetuates such grotesque behaviour. Which was exactly why I started the thread, 13 pages ago.

#122     Jul 21, 2018
    vanzandt and cafeole like this.
  3. destriero

destriero

I'll need some time to find the other account which had a net liq of $10.1MM. The account number is at the top. There are dozens of people on here that can vouch for my name, @Doobs789 being one active poster here. @El OchoCinco as well. sellindexvol66, rallymode, maverick74, etc.

I've traded for four funds since 1999. All four had AUM over $200MM.

Now WTF is yours? Crickets? Any trades posted to ET? No?

2018-07-21_0707 refco.png

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    #123     Jul 21, 2018
  4. destriero

destriero

You've been here for less than TWO MONTHS.

Many of us have been posting here since inception of the site. lol WTF are you to dictate terms?

#124     Jul 21, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

I don't BS. @schweiz is a running gag on this site, just not as prolific as handle123. He states that "baring your soul" precludes him from posting any proof of success... you don't need to bare your soul, just post a document to this thread. Of course it will never happen as you're another pathetic degen.

apogee:refco1 copy.jpg

#125     Jul 21, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

As bone would say, "Look! A $2MM credit! I earned $2MM!"

#126     Jul 21, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

Losers never show anything. @schweiz why so shy?

#127     Jul 21, 2018
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Beck, why do you waste your time with these anonymous handles that mean nothing at all to you, the site or anyone else? You're bigger than all of this. Hell, you crap bigger than this.

Think about all of the time you waste on these jokers, and how you could be spending that time with your family, or on something you love to do.

#128     Jul 21, 2018
    _eug_, vanzandt and destriero like this.
  9. destriero

destriero

Producing shuts them down. The trolls will do anything to maintain their troll-dom. I didn't consider Xela a troll, just a voyeur. I think that I've made my point.

I was up at 4am with the new pups. Installed a new speedbag and cleaned the 9mm AUG.

#129     Jul 21, 2018
    motif, Tsing Tao and Gotcha like this.
  10. schweiz

schweiz

I do not see the 12 million you spoke about anywhere on one of these documents.

I also see no proof at all that you are a profitable trader, not even 1 trade visible.
    Monthly activity: zero trades.
    2005??? That's 13 years ago.

I have an acquaintance who had an account of + $ 10 million. But he never made money, he actually lost a lot.

#130     Jul 21, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.