Malicious Multinicks Stalking

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by destriero, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Baron posted that Xela used one IP, had to be this type,educated guess

#21     Jul 24, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

Possibly, but I contend that Lukas posted from various IPs or from a server-farm in lieu of one static IP. The Lukas nick was the sockpuppet.

#22     Jul 24, 2018
    Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  3. speedo

speedo

Xela said she was Maltese but living and trading in London.

#23     Jul 24, 2018
  4. We have some good fiction writers here...

#24     Jul 24, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

haha, bingo.

#25     Jul 24, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

Remember that Lukas V was an alias of banned nick(s), not a single previous banned handle. Further, Lukas V says that he knew Xela "all of her life." Imagine hearing from a guy who states that, "I've known surfer all of his life."

Would you think anything other than that nick is associated with dave/surfer/truetype/marketeater?

So the ripoff report was filed by a coworker of Surf's. He emailed me after getting my email from a mutual acquaintance. surf/marketeater trolls my journal into oblivion. I email surf knowing that marketeater is surfer/truetype stating that I will drop the second bomb if marketeater doesn't disappear.

Miraculously, marketeater stops posting. that. day.

And yeah surf. I don't know how long I can keep this news contained. Stay tuned.

#26     Jul 24, 2018
  7. speedo

speedo

I personally don't care if someone is for real or not but that guy turned my stomach.

#27     Jul 24, 2018
  8. destriero

destriero

I think you'd care if someone were attacking you while posing as a positive public persona. Just IMO.

#28     Jul 24, 2018
  9. speedo

speedo

True

#29     Jul 24, 2018
  10. #30     Jul 24, 2018