Malibu Beach and Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ElectricSavant, May 3, 2006.

1. Folks no spoonfeeding here...I just wanted to see if there was anybody here that had any comments...

Trading the hard way as I do, and have all my life, I can tell you that 7% (maybe 10%) a month is possible in the Wild West of Forex..

And yes, I do plan on going to Bill Gates' Country Club...If this will only last....I am not bragging, its just that I have never made as much money in my life as now...Being the loser and always trying to figure out how to make money has frightfully disappeared and I am at the top of my game...and enjoying it. The psychology of winning is harder and I am reading ET's Psycho thread to learn as much as I can.

I owe everything I know about trading to ET and hard work...(I know its sad isn't it)

Michael B.

#11     May 4, 2006
  2. Oh now I get it, I forgot to drop some acid and play my Pink Floyd album.

#12     May 4, 2006
  3. I havn't tried that....

#13     May 4, 2006
  4. ES,
    You guys want esoteric,
    You see waves, I little see head and shoulder formations on second charts popping their heads up all over the place like it’s a fun park shooting gallery. Question is which ones are telling the truth and gonna give the prize and which one is a gremlin, and do they occur in a Fractal like manner ie the same time that a H+S forms on larger TF's?
    The more I study charts the more I see the symbolism in the patterns.
    Adam and Eve pattern ----> Shivalinga (google it)
    Head and shoulders ------> Universal form (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva - creator, maintainor, destroyer). That little thunderbolt that comes out of a successful Head and Shoulders ----> Shivas trident
    Those little wedges that form pullbacks--->yoni (google it)
    Repeat, Repeat, Repeat...just like Shivas tandava dance(Universal dance of the macrocosm, that plays itself out on every layer of existence).

These are ancient Tantric symbols, archetypes brought to life, mapped and clothed in price/emotions, etc.

Think I'm mad?

#14     May 6, 2006
  5. BNK,

What if I told you that the waves I watch never lie....I know I know....I am posting like a novice...and I really do not know what to do with this opportunity, but trade it conservatively until I can figure out what I have found.

If this proves to be reliable, then there are sub trades to extract from it. The reliability would reveal all sorts of things.

When looking at systems, I try to find any consistency and exploit it. The result may not resemble the original system at all. I have had the pleasure of looking at various systems and finding edges.

Stage 2 of this process is to map out the length of trade and discover why 77.29% of the trades are under 4 hours long where the max length of trade is 33:55 hrs. What is going wrong there?

Michael B.

Question is which ones are telling the truth and gonna give the prize and which one is a gremlin

#15     May 6, 2006
  6. Then trade it and dont look back my friend. (or sideways for that matter)

#16     May 6, 2006
  7. That is why you are a trader and I am a developer I guess...I have discovered that Wifey is a better executor than I. whatever makes money is why I do it...not for ego...

We are building our retirement account and hope to be trading full time sooner than later.

My life is at a turning point and I am going to need to make some hard decisions.

Michael B.

#17     May 6, 2006
  8. ES,
    The change can happen in the blink of an eye.

#18     May 6, 2006
  9. You mean the system right...I have been at this for a long time.

#19     May 6, 2006
  10. I have tried many systems and ask ET'rs how enthusiastic I get.

I am up there in the ranks of the novices, always looking for that holy G...

I do not get excited much anymore.

There is one thing that makes sense to me though. Taming volatility in a volatile environment enables a way to see things more clearly as they are inter-related. I have been spending much time on this precept.

There are waves in price, that are seeable, doable and tradeable...I am at the tip of the iceburg for much more of this type of trading to come. ET better ban me now, as I have a lot to post, if a bank or fund does not bribe me.

Michael B.

#20     May 6, 2006