Mali: Islamists Advance Against French

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Options12, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Good on the French helping out the Malian army fight these scum, some of the lousy f*cks in this thread should eat shit and die for hating on the French.

#11     Jan 17, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Fuck you, Dragon Breath. And take your frogs with you.

34 Hostages, 14 Kidnappers Killed In Algerian Standoff

The Algeria hostage situation reported yesterday, where alleged Al Qaeda operatives took numerous hostages at a local BP, Statoil and Sonatrach JV gas plant in retaliation for the French incursion into Mali, has rapidly gone from bad to worse as some 34 hostages (out of the 41 originally reported) have been killed.

From Reuters:

And since of the original 41 hostages taken, 7 were US, the question is how many Americans were just killed. Expect a prompt response by the State Department as well as rapid escalation in West African hostilities.

Well done, Froggies! How about you leave combat to those who know how to fight and plan?

#12     Jan 17, 2013
  3. Respectfully, I have a different opinion. When dealing with terrorists I think the best move is to say, fuck you, take all the hostages you want, we're killing everyone and we're doing it right quick. No negotations, no talk, no nothing. Just death.
    Yeah, I know, easy for me to say not being one of the hostages or having a loved one being held, but I've always been of the mind that to score a victory over your enemy you have to get just as crazy as they are, and then go one step further. Probably best I'm not in charge of these things.

#13     Jan 17, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Even if that were the better strategy, and I'm not saying it isn't, that wasn't the French strategy. They tried to rescue.

#14     Jan 17, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I think it was the Algerian military that straffed the hostages and captors, not the French. I don't think you can blame the French for this because they are intervening in Mali.

#15     Jan 17, 2013
  6. I suppose I have to deal with your diminished powers of reason Cletus but are you aware that Algerian situation is being dealt with by the Algerian military rather than the French!
    You should be pleased that the French are taking on another front against the global jihadist scum.

#16     Jan 17, 2013
  7. Options12

Options12 Guest

#17     Jan 17, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Anything the French get involved in or assist with in planning turns to ashes, and that is entirely my point. I don't care who executed.

Regardless, while I dislike global jihadist scum, this war is none of our business. I dislike the frogs just the same and will laugh as they flounder around. It'll be even funnier when the bill for this war comes due to a French budget that is already on the brink.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VS0wDk87o0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-Cletus

#18     Jan 17, 2013
  9. mgrund

mgrund

Cut their throats with an Arabs dagger

#19     Jan 17, 2013
  10. TGregg

TGregg

#20     Jan 17, 2013