Male nurse goes on shooting Rampage.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 3, 2012.

1. Actually, no. I have people with your level of education do that for me. Now go get busy, and if you fuck it up, you're gone!:D

#11     Apr 3, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

According to who, brASS and IQ47? Besides you, two of the most disrespected, full of shit and loathed members on ET?

#12     Apr 3, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Spiker,

I just took you off ignore to ask you a question (it's a slow day here, and I'm waiting to pick up the mother-in-law from her plane - yuck). I see a lot of people quote comments from you, and almost every one is either trolling, a personal attack of some sort, or a one line quip - nothing of any value to the actual thread topic.

Easy there, I'm not suggesting that you're not taking as much as you give - other people are obviously going at you too. But can you show me an example of any time you actually maintained a rational, thought provoking conversation about any topic (you choose) in this forum? I mean something you contributed to in some way other than just the trolling commentary I see from you all the time (through other's quoting)...

#13     Apr 3, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I might believe you, except you've been caught lying so many times previously your word is utterly meaningless around here.

#14     Apr 3, 2012
  5. Ah yes, appeal to the group. No need to believe moron, the article you posted told you as much.

Now go dust some crops or something:D

#15     Apr 3, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pointing out your habit of lying is appealing to the group?

have you been sneaking drugs out of the hospital again?

#16     Apr 3, 2012
  7. Not really, actually this little haven for racists like yourself gets irritated when I or AK, or Spiker, or Freethinker, or futurecurrents, or trefoil, or ......well you get the idea.....interrupts your little circle jerks with doses of reality.

You are a redneck joke Lucrum.

#17     Apr 3, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yet more self delusions of grandeur. Hey is that shit or vomit all over your pretty white shoes?

#18     Apr 3, 2012
  9. Is that all you got? Drug jokes? I bet you are on a couple of them yourself:D

You are in a dead end job, your daddy don't like you, you live in a small town. I do feel sorry for you Lucrum and if you weren't such an idiot, I might even empathize( google that) with you.

#19     Apr 3, 2012
  10. Neither, you would have caught all of that. On pain of your job. Now get down there and clean that up!

#20     Apr 3, 2012