Making my use of stops more methodical and effective

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by improvingstops, Oct 23, 2009.

1. there is nothing in your "spoof" that suggests it is a spoof. Instead, you come across as someone who is completely naive. Few would read that as anything other than one of hundreds of naive posts by the flood of newbies and paper traders we get on ET.

Spoofs are written cleverly enough to make readers think you are joking. You failed miserably if that was your attempt, as it made you seem clueless, not funny.

#41     Nov 16, 2009
  2. [​IMG]

#42     Nov 16, 2009
  3. sponge

sponge

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, eh?

#43     Nov 16, 2009
  4. sosueme

sosueme

There is an old expression "when you are in a hole, stop digging" otherwise you continue to make a BIGGER AND BIGGER IDIOT OF YOURSELF.

"spoof" .. the only person sucked into this impossible stop situation was IDIOT TRADER ZONE ... no one else just you IDIOT BOY. A lot of Traders had a good laugh at your expense I'm afraid.

You are obviously a busy gatherer and poster of information and you can be very useful as a 'gofor'.
    BUT most of your postings consist of generalities, many are superfluous to the real world of trading and some are just plain dead wrong.

Sorry to be the carrier of reality into your world TZ, but your correct role here on ET appears to be as an information 'gofor'.

#44     Nov 16, 2009
  5. you keep gyrating, but throwing up a lot of mud to defend yourself and apealing to other imaginary people for support is pretty pathetic.

Sorry you tripped, and are looking for outs. Your spoof was a gaffe, nothing more. If you are trying to debate, you have not even started yet...

#45     Nov 16, 2009
  6. Alias

#46     Nov 16, 2009
  7. sponge

sponge

Very intelligent response, thank you for avoiding the topic at hand.

#47     Nov 16, 2009
  8. sosueme

sosueme

There is no basis or subject matter to debate.

You need to find a noobie to impress with your info gathering skills.

#48     Nov 16, 2009
  9. bone

bone

Stops should work something like this for an intraday trader: Risk 5 tics to make 10 tics.
    More advanced traders like myself use trailing stops to protect a profit while letting it run. With a very good execution platform and a fast ECN you can also make money by executing trades using stops. That's all I can say about that.

#49     Nov 16, 2009
  10. Yes, you are an alias. Post with your normal ID and you might get a response.

#50     Nov 17, 2009