Making money in the stock market should be easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, May 12, 2008.

1. fine ok, you think the news is bullish. Then trade it.

What is the point in trying to convince everyone that your thinking is correct ?

I don't get it. Not many respect your opinions, so why not keep them to yourself ?

And like Limit said, where were u the last 3-4 months when the market was going down. You suddenly disappear.

The least you could have done was to be a man and admit u were wrong.

#21     May 13, 2008
  2. 6,000 posts of the same thing. He is never wrong, when you say everyday is a great day to buy, the mkt never goes down etc. etc.. I'm pretty sure we all have day on perma ignore, lets do the same thing with this jerk off.

#22     May 13, 2008
  3. market going green again

Oh no market not going down anymore? No more recession? No more credit crunch?

Pleeaaase Buffet tell us we're in a recession.

#23     May 13, 2008
  4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

The guy is a total idiot --- he doesn't trade. He doesn't short. He's a buy and hold "investor". Like a broken clock he'll be right now and then with his drivel. Meanwhile traders are making a heck of a lot more $$$ than he is.

#24     May 13, 2008
  5. dow up 124 points

news indicator rarely fails.

When I say time 2 buy it often is. Market rallied of CPI data as I said it would.

Dow will see 15,000 this year.

And buy and holders make on average much more than traders.

#25     May 14, 2008
  6. Hmm - I see he needs to respond to his own posts, because he is the only one who respects his opinions.

Did he do a global IGNORE on everyone by the way? He seems to talk in a monologue, but none of it is funny...

#26     May 14, 2008
  7. you are the only one that has been consistently right in this forum. no wonder they say 95% will eventually fail at trading. You sir, are not part of these miscreants

#27     May 15, 2008
  8. Thanks for the praise

A lot of people here are on the wrong site of the trade, which is why they either lose a lot of money or underperform the indexes. It is so much easier to make money going long in a bull market. It is nearly impossible to time the markets.

#28     May 15, 2008
  9. stock market up big again

dow 14,000 soon

no more credit crunch, no more liquidity crisis

no one cares about rising oil and no one cares about rising gas except liberals. Falling dollar bullish for stocks.

we are still in a bull market which began on October 2002. it will last for decades.

#29     May 19, 2008