Making Mad Money with Jim Cramer

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Cramerholic, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Realized $124 today. Holding 6 positions for a total of $30,000. Attached is the spreadsheet.

#51     Nov 7, 2005
  2. laugino

laugino

What was ZUMZ's price when your order got executed?
    Thanks

#52     Nov 8, 2005
  3. Todays picks!

Although I have know of Cramer (Who could miss him) I have never really followed his picks but since this thread was started I have taken an interest.

I only have this to say !!!!!!

"THIS GUY CAN MOVE A STOCK PRICE"

The five picks this AM 4 are ready to gap up big time and not only that but they are very good technically speaking to move much higher.

I have to admit that although the guy is a character after some research on his past picks he is in my opinion not to be taken lightly and I have a new respect for his ability.

The only problem I can see so far with his picks is the fact that they do Gap up too much and you may have to sit through some heat and you may even get caught in a really bad trade.

Thanks for sharing this thread, cramerholic.

#53     Nov 8, 2005
  4. I'm taking three picks into today... DESC, HAIN, and NTMD. He did mention dean foods and whole foods but the only reason they were mentioned was to back up his HAIN pick. All three of these stocks will gap up significantly this morning especially NTMD because that was the show opener. DESC and HAIN I believe will have a pull back and you should get back in at 9:45, but I think NTMD will just rocket up to 20 bucks today easily. He does have a pull, but NTMD has good technicals to get back up to 20+. Good luck today on your trades.

#54     Nov 8, 2005
  5. House of Pain today. Realized loss of ($500). Losers starting to outnumber winners today.

NTMD was my house of pain today, it opened like gangbusters then just tanked a whole point. If you waited until 9:45 on the three today then you are still hanging in there but not incredible gains. If you bought at the open like the spreadsheet then you are in the house of pain.

Attached is the spreadsheet by 12:30pm today.

#55     Nov 8, 2005
  6. Today's stocks are BMD, GIL, and the show opener TRDO. Remember wait until 9:45 to get into these stocks, they will gap up at the open.

#56     Nov 9, 2005
  7. sabunabu

sabunabu

Problem with the stop order is HANS. Cramer recommended it on Nov. 3 as a strong buy and it was stopped out (for a loss) on your spreadsheet.

However, it beat earnings this morning and is up 16% right now.

But, I agree that not all his picks will do this. But HANS was a good pick!

#57     Nov 9, 2005
  8. sabunabu

sabunabu

What is going on with BMD? Down 97%? No news either!

#58     Nov 9, 2005
  9. BMD is up about 6% from the close yesterday on my platform.

HANS did kick my strategy's butt though, cramer did have a good pick there.

#59     Nov 9, 2005
  10. Another brutal day, what happened to the picks like last week?

Realized ($625)

Still holding SIRI, GIL, and GILD for a unrealized gain of $117.

Down $1,000 this week so far.

Attached is the spreadsheet by lunch today.

#60     Nov 9, 2005