Making JH' SCT and all his material alive

Discussion in 'Journals' started by WchPl, Apr 25, 2018.

1. baro-san

baro-san

On a lighter note ... :D

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
    (Wiktionary)

#621     Mar 22, 2019
    Simples likes this.
  2. WchPl

WchPl

Keeping all this in mind is a challenge !
    By the way, I understand in the deep sense, what " make a visual catalog of EE" means now.
    I'm currently building it from the documentation I printed.

Effectively, since I have those docs on a paper, it has nothing to see anymore. Although as you're about to see, my log is surely mostly erroneous, I don't feel any anger, frustration or total perdition anymore while trying to do it.
    Like if, hop !, it all vanished to let space to... a simple additional exercise.
    Quite strange.

BUT... you had warned me about this @Sprout and one more time (and that's very encouraging !) you were right :)

MADA on March 19th.png
    Log.jpg

Thanks a lot. I'm trying now to build my EE catalog and keeping on trying to fill the log.

It is today after a more than one year struggling that I manage to start it.

It was unconscious, but I did everything I could to avoid this exercise, which NOW, begins to become the most fun to perform. I could not see this before, that I was avoiding it. It's only now I begin honestly to try to perform it that I see how much I was not REALLY trying to do it. This deals with the fact that I had not understood the whole move that links VTP, EE, turns, trends types and action to take, together. I could not understand this, it was blocked in my mind. So I was only working on the peripheric work that is also a very good one, but it's not the core. This lasted until no periphery exists. It's today for me.

SO, and this is the most important to me to tell you @Sprout : congratulations and thank you for the out-of-this-world PATIENCE you have demonstrated so far. I have already said it to you in the past, but it takes all its importance and truth today.
    I think you had some anger and frustration times along the past year constatating my uncapacity to ENTER into the process. You surely had to remember many times your own hard experience of "ok I can't even get up of my bed anymore", to not let yourself send me to hell :D
    Thus you force to respect and humbleness, and I give you a sincer thank you for that. It's a bit of amazing to be honest.

I'm feeling like "I don't care about the errors on my log, they each constitue a step more towards the truth". I was afraid by the error. And I had said, fear of error is fear of the truth.
    Today, I "love" my errors.

Both euphoriant :wtf: and strange o_O feelings right now.

#622     Mar 26, 2019
    Sprout likes this.
  3. Sprout

Sprout

Yvw,

Good work, You’re on the path. As you continue logging your capacity will increase as well.

Put ID’ing the turns on hold for now and fill in the EE column’s with the respective FS’s.

This will lead you to assigning P1’s on the correct rows. Jack doesn’t do it but I found it helpful to distinguish the assigned P1’s. You can experiment with what works for you.

You are now tracking trend segments as per the rdbms. Your annotations also show how these trend segments combine to form larger trends.

You are very close to seeing how the Modrian, Turns and Move Reversal work but you just need more time and practice filling out the log and ID’ing EE’s. As you see and the log shows there are times when FS EE’s are quite plentiful.

Best to do your current work on past charts and not worry about doing it in real-time yet. You’ll be able to make faster progress that way.

The feelings you are feeling are on-point as well. The conventional feelings of anxiety, fear, anger, etc,... all melt away.

By engaging in a methodical systemic approach built from the basic granularity, your confidence grows and better feeling emotions arise. You have retrained your perception and transcended some limiting beliefs.

Very good work, and an excellent milestone achieved !

Although there is more work ahead, there is plenty to feel satisfied about right now. Positive emotions are a key and open many locks.

I feel very happy for you, congrats!

#623     Mar 26, 2019
    WchPl likes this.
  4. WchPl

WchPl

Message received ;)
    I do !
    Sure, I have everything in mind except willing to do that in real time. It's way way to early. Thank you
    Thanks a lot to say it !
    I'm really satisfied and knowing there is more work to do is a great feeling :) !
    At least I managed to make the teacher happy about and for the student once in a year, that's encouraging and true happiness for me too @Sprout . Wish you the best, you deserve it

#624     Mar 26, 2019
    Sprout likes this.
  5. WchPl

WchPl

Building step by step my EE 's catalog.

Here is a part.

I'm not sure about PP4, PP5 and PP5a , as it's relied to OB turns.

More coming soon.

building EE's catalog.jpg

#625     Mar 26, 2019
  6. Simples

Simples

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    #626     Mar 26, 2019
    Sprout and WchPl like this.
  7. WchPl

WchPl

HVBO Aa.jpg

#627     Mar 26, 2019
  8. Sprout

Sprout

These are good exercises and

Better to make the volume bar catalog distinct from price.

Volume leads price.

Price is dependent on volume.

The volume bands will encapsulate price with a variety of expressions that are still valid. When you link volume to price 1 to 1 it will give a false determination of a relationship that is more dynamic.

For example this catalog entry can also be expressed Short. And there can be more variations of sentiment within each bar causing more permutations as a whole.

What you want is to get all the distinctions of a single band on a single sheet. That will be more easily useable when trading during RTH. For as each volume bar forms then you can scan over the appropriate sheet to see the possibilities of a match.

#628     Mar 26, 2019
    WchPl likes this.
  9. Sprout

Sprout

Your diligence, perseverance and work ethic are inspirational. The work that you have done and shared are signposts for others behind you whom take up the journey of truly ‘seeing’ a market.

If it weren’t for folks like you before me, I wouldn’t have had enough clues to put it all together for myself.

#629     Mar 26, 2019
    WchPl likes this.
  10. WchPl

WchPl

Wow, this was huge. I believe you and I understand what is said here; I'm happy to be part of the process and to push myself towards the possibility of being able one day to feel it's my turn to pass it forward.

Until then let's work hardly ;)

#630     Mar 27, 2019