Making JH' SCT and all his material alive

Discussion in 'Journals' started by WchPl, Apr 25, 2018.

1. WchPl

WchPl

All this is currently making a HUGE difference for me... THANK YOU @tiddlywinks ! And Happy Holidays to you too :)

#321     Nov 29, 2018
  2. WchPl

WchPl

@Sprout , I understand way better why so many questions of me were left with no answer... sometimes no words, only cross the road alone for yourself and you'll know.

Thank you for the patience you've been demonstrating from the very beginning...

#322     Nov 29, 2018
    Simples and Sprout like this.
  3. Sprout

Sprout

It depends,...

without an annotated chart and log, it would be difficult to give a contextually relevant comment specific to you and your current state.

To expand further, it all depends on your ‘spectrum of differentiation’ and what you include or not in your awareness. That’s why in posting charts and logs can give an insight into the next event in the sequence to unlock understanding. Everyone’s lock is a bit different, since we have a unique set of limiting and supporting beliefs that filter perception.

For example in the chart snippet and logs I posted, the entries are made through various ‘scans’ from left to right, right to left, repeat, retro and rev chron that creates a ‘grid’ that spans multi-dimensions. It’s impossible to work out the complete logic by looking at the chart and log at it’s face. It’s just an artifact, a way of notating that keeps one in the present moment. This informs being in/out of the market and on which side and whether to exit and sideline or reverse.

Volume is the independent variable and can change at a moments notice with the entrance of a new market participant/s and/or the exit of a current one/s. As a result this causes a shift in past, current and developing context to it’s mirror opposite - sometimes as a binary digital shift in sentiment and other times more like an analog cycling that trends to it’s digital sampling cutoff limit.

#323     Nov 29, 2018
    NeedToLearn and WchPl like this.
  4. WchPl

WchPl

Gathering this week end every informations I lastly added to my knowledge.

Planning on starting again with the VTP..log...EE..PP!s...Modrian Table...Turns... next Monday.

Hope all of you are experiencing nice iterative refinement and positive orders ;)

#324     Dec 8, 2018
  5. WchPl

WchPl

@Sprout , as a reference for my work I use the last Log you posted. The one attached. Is it me or you put 11/23/18 as a date ? If you did, when I open my ES chart at this date on the 5min, this is what I see, and you'll understand what's the matter ;)

Sans titre.png

I don't see price cases corresponding to any bars here. Your Log begins at 6:30 so at the black arrow. But I feel like that log is not the good one. Something wrong with the date ?

#325     Dec 11, 2018
  6. Sprout

Sprout

The opening bar is degapped with the prior chart which includes the clearing and settlement bars after the prior RTH close. Only randomly will it actually align via price cases with the current day’s opening bar and it’s immediate previous bar of non-RTH overnight session.

6:30am is the opening bar for RTH in my time zone. You’ll have to translate that to your time zone settings.

To make sense of it you’ll have to do a screen capture of the prior day’s close with clearing and settlement as a chart snippet. By having this in the background you can place your browser window in front of and in an offset manner (rather than it being full screen) to reveal the screen capture underneath. I’ve posted examples of carryover in the 10-case thread that can give you a visual touchstone of the market system of operation’s continuity.

#326     Dec 11, 2018
  7. WchPl

WchPl

I guess now i'm on your settings as for timezone. Right ?

If so, then let's begin with where i'm stuck, it begins at bar 6:50am, first P1 on my chart. You logged it as C-turn, and volume is Dec. I assumed that was not possible to surge. Am I still lost with settings, or now it's about comprehension ?
    That first point could help me with the rest of this log i'm debriefing.
    VTP 23 nov 2018.png

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    #327     Dec 17, 2018
  8. WchPl

WchPl

Here is where I come when I try to understand that sentence.
    degap.png

Let's have a revision : I believe RTH gather 81 bars each day. Am I right ? if i am, then my chart here is false, as it ends at 16:30pm.

I see here I have troubles with things that may be evident and hard to believe that I do not know perfectly.

The problem I wanted to expose here is that on your log @Sprout your first price case is OB, where I see on my example a XR price case.

I am nearly sure that Jack used to say a session is only on RTH and it is 81 bars. I'll probably stick to this point and start from that. And as I take your log as an additional certitude, I'll see what happen when I consider the beginning of RTH at 6:30am and ends 81 later in other words 6:30am + 81 bars = 6:30am + (81*5min) = 6:30am + 405min = 6:30am + 6h + 9bars = 12:30pm +45min = 13:15pm.

#328     Dec 17, 2018
  9. WchPl

WchPl

yes, that chart makes it all clear, 81 bars.
    clearing RTH.png

#329     Dec 17, 2018
  10. Sprout

Sprout

13:10 would be the beginning of the 81st (and included) bar ending at 13:15.

#330     Dec 17, 2018