Making JH' SCT and all his material alive

Discussion in 'Journals' started by WchPl, Apr 25, 2018.

1. WchPl

WchPl

Although I'm actively working on the above quoted material, I'm not able yet to concretely post something. It takes me time to read, decypher, DD, organize and produce something.
    I am currently working on :
    - be into the groove of MADA & log routine via RDBMS
    - Step 3 of Stage 1 of the Flow chart cycles analysis, so merging my comprehension of the nodes with the MADA points of FCC1
    - Stage 2 of the same analysis, so feeding prior merged comprehension with active notes, readings, DDs and analyzes of posts in Exact Science Thread relative to the sequences of the FCC1 when they deal with. I've built an organized document gathering every relevant posts according to my own readings and Sprout's FCC1, that deal with the material in question. It simply takes me more time than expected.

PS : although I now have all the necessary to feed the account and have the instruments available I have to admit with all the work on FCC1, I just...forgot to pay for them ! I'll be remedy this tomorrow.

Today I've read, compiled, DDd and taken notes on FCC1 more than anything, and dedicated two mere hours and half to two annotated charts w/ their logs, just to retrain the wheels a little bit. Find them attached.

#1601     Jan 14, 2020
  2. stepan7

stepan7

Do you know who "the 'Master Algo'" is?

#1602     Jan 16, 2020
  3. WchPl

WchPl

Along the last 3 days I've been trying to fund my account on Tradovate in order to wave the data fees and to have the instruments displayed, but they seem to have an issue. There's a bug, they impede me to fund the account. No big deal, I'll retry later in the week. Inbetween, I focus on FCC1 analysis and do some logs.

#1603     Jan 20, 2020
  4. WchPl

WchPl

Well, after several days and many hours spent in trying to merge my comprehension of MADA points and Nodes studies, I've not yet been able to produce something nor to understand the whole flow.
    After thinking about it, I think I've understood why. I must draw more, and use more illustrated cases than strictly cogito studies. I need the famous combo or pencil/paper. I have already done this for the FCC1, but as I was writing by hand the MADA finite series document just some minutes ago, the idea to expand the possible illustrations of the litterature (gathering Exact science relevant posts and MADA finite series document) surged in my mind.

As I've troubles to achieve the total comprehension of the FCC1, I'll switch to another way of studying it. I'll feed in fact, my study with more drawings and things that will surely match with RDBMS. That's where I'm coming from after all ^^
    That said, although I know what and how I'm gonna do, any comment, support or help would be, meanwhile, appreciated.

NB : I've finally been able to open the account on Tradovate. I'm still waiting for their email confirmation and for the authorization to proceed to funding the account in order to have the instruments. They seem to have maintenance or something of the kind nowadays.

#1604     Jan 25, 2020
  5. WchPl

WchPl

Definitely, the change in methodology and this approach works better. They way of doing is to dissect the FCC1. The idea behind this message is to expose a first serie of drawings illustrating in different ways what I could at first sight. I have handwritten the MADA finite series document on a notebook, with MADA points on the left and the nodes descriptions on the right. Each time a line deals with a given node, I search for any part of the MADA points and the nodes descriptions that also talk about it. I tried to gather the infos. That's a first step. I'll then try to solve the "?" zones, which are where I have doubts, uncertitudes and uncomprehensions, and for that purpose I can feel the relevant posts I have gathered from the Exact Science Thread will help differently this time, compared to the last time I read them.
    Then I'll watch to see if some nodes, links or sequences could be more expanded, more illustrated. Ommissions are frequent, there's a lot in all this.
    After that I can feel I could establish the possibilities of surge of some paths. Some things are DDble.
    Finally, I'll assemblate everything in the most visual and clear way I can, and see where it leads me.

Part 1

#1605     Jan 27, 2020
  6. WchPl

WchPl

Part 2

#1606     Jan 27, 2020
  7. Sprout

Sprout

You know you, but I think your would do better if you draw post #117 from Exact Science by hand on a large sheet of paper.

The idea is to put pieces together and allow the flowchart be a flow chart.

#1607     Jan 27, 2020
  8. WchPl

WchPl

I understand very well this, yes That's what I'm working for.

Hmmm.. I was gonna say did you not see I already did it and posted it ?
    But .. you are right. I only posted the numeric version of it. Here.

AND

That numeric version came from the following I did several weeks ago.

handdrawn FCC1.jpg

That said, please let me explain a bit how and what I working on this FCC1. This could help with understanding my current failure to understand it all 100%.

I understand it is a FLOW chart. So the goal is to let it have its flow flowing along it. It is made up of pieces. I understand the idea of the flow. It's similar, to me, to the flow of the VTP, or to the multi OOE's we found in RDBMS like the concatenation of trend Sets, the linking of EE's on MT etc. It's a if-then/or way of flow. That's how I understand it.
    What has me struggling a bit is the comprehension of some pieces. Some nodes and links (option, paths) are not understood clearly by me at the moment. Thus, I try to develop from what I know for sure. Some nodes and links have a clear explanation in the MADA finite series doc from JH, others less for me. I try to expand from that. And I try to clear up the remaining misunderstood pieces from the other ones that are clear AND by trying to follow the flow behind the pieces. The OOE so to speak.

Feel free to comment, suggest or provide critical thinking about this. Any input will help at a moment or another.

My current rythm of work is 3/4 hours of FCC1 study ad 1 log, each day. Around 5/6 hours of work daily.

#1608     Jan 28, 2020
  9. Sprout

Sprout

That’s good, the idea is to place the nodes in your LTM.

Add volume snippets to the flowchart so that you can visualize how the flow of volume moves one from node to node.

Are you methodically working through a printout of The Exact Science thread?

If so, what post # are you on?

#1609     Jan 29, 2020
  10. WchPl

WchPl

Ok, clear. I'm on this.

In the next two days I'll have your condensed and edited version of Exact Science Thread printed. Until now, I've worked on the Journal itself and had not a printed version. It will make a big difference, as always. I have also made my own edited version of the Journal in question. It's a compilation of every relevant posts talking about different sequences of the FCC's.
    Find it attached.
    The thing is that I have, manifestly, extended my framework too widely, therefore I must admit I am NOT working methodically on the Exact Science thread. I am only working on and with it.
    I am right now changing that point and am gonna work methodically on it. Step by step, I know the FCC1 and the 9 others will be clearer and clearer.
    Therefore, to answer your last question, no I am not on any particuar post. BUT, this will come very very soon.
    Thanks a lot for the patience, support and reactivity.

Hope you're doing great !!

#1610     Jan 30, 2020